𝒗. practical joke war

❝ i think that you might've been a mean girl

❝ i think that you might've been a mean girl. ❞

         THE BAU TEAM were now in boise, idaho for a case

THE BAU TEAM were now in boise, idaho for a case. survivors of a local high school tragedy from ten years ago have been targeted by a new unsub with a similar style. olivia and spencer were at the victim's house, going over the crime scene. "so the unsub has to be tied to the school somehow, right? current student, alumni, family member who lost someone?" olivia rhetorically asked.

         spencer didn't reply to her suggestions. instead, he continued analyzing the room. liv stopped examining her surroundings when he wasn't responding to look at him. "it could be a randy slade groupie celebrating his hero. he taped nails to the exterior of the bomb, specifically to rip open flesh. that's a sadistic detail of slade's that the unsub copied." he then said, a bit of irritation in his tone of voice.

         olivia did notice his tone, but quickly ignored it as she wanted to try and have a professional work relationship with spencer. "except he tricked principal givens into blowing himself up. a groupie wouldn't show that much self-control."

         "but someone with an ax to grind against the principal would. maybe he's a surrogate for the tormentors in high school he can't punish." spencer voiced. he then asked olivia, "who were yours?"

         the question kind of caught her off guard, "what?" she turned her body to face him.

         "your high school bullies. who were they?" spencer clarified, his eyes not meeting olivia's until the end of his question.

         liv resumed examining principal givens' room as she answered his question, "i don't even remember."

         "you don't even remember?" spencer mumbled, "wait, were you one of the mean girls?"

         this made liv turn her body to face him once again, but this time she felt slightly offended, "no."

         spencer just didn't feel quite convinced. he thought about it for a second before remembering things olivia said the week before. "valedictorian, lacrosse scholarship, socially accepted. i think that you might've been a mean girl."