Chapter 5

I groaned and checked the time. It was six. I had two hours until my date with Andy. I smiled like a dork and went to shower. I really did look like shit. My lip was better and so was my eye except it was still visibly bruised. My nose wasn't bloody so it looked more normal. I finally showered and wrapped myself in my towel. I called Amie to help me pick out an outfit and she gladly picked out black combat boots, ripped black skinny jeans, a FIR t shirt, a black jacket, and various bracelets. Always always bracelets. Why you ask, because of my scars. When Jake went MIA I had no one and I cut. Not a story I wish to get into at this time. She picked out black studs for my ears and she straightened my hair for me. I put on a thick layer of concealer and my bruises and blemishes disappeared. I applied a thick layer of black eyeliner and mascara. Amie picked out maroon lipstick and I was ready to go. I grabbed my bag an wallet and headed out the door promising details of the best kind.

I found my way to the diner with no trouble and saw Andy standing out side. He was wearing black boots, black skinny jeans, a batman tank and a black jacket. He looked up and instantly smiled when he saw me which of course had me smiling. "Hey." He said. "What's up?" I replied and he shrugged. "Just at a diner with a seriously gorgeous girl. You?" I smiled. "Oh I'm just going to dinner with an amazingly attractive guy." He smiled and we were seated. "So how are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged. "I've been better. My face hurts." He laughed and stared at me for a while. The waitress came by and flirted tirelessly with Andy, which he ignored. I laughed at the dirty look she gave me and looked through the menu. "So what is touring like?" I asked him. He looked up and replied "It's fun. I get to see my thousands of fans everywhere. I hang out with four of the best people in my life for months at a time. I get to do what I love best. Perform songs that mean something to people that need it most." I nodded and thought about it for a while. "What's it like living with Amie?" He asked. "Oh good god. It's crazy. She always wants to do this or know that. Nah not really but it's really fun. We've been friends for years so its not that big a deal. We're practically sisters. I have Jake to thank for meeting her. If I had never gotten in a fight with him, my dad would use never been worse, and I would have never met her. It's nice to have a girl to talk to. It's different than having a guy because their minds work different." I replied. He listened intently like he cared about what I said. It was nice. We talked like that for a while joking around and stuff.

Long after our food was finished and we paid the bill we sat there talking. "Let's go walk." Andy suggested and I agreed. The frigid air whipped our hair around and I started shivering. Andy oh so casually took my hand and held it in his jacket pocket. I grinned up at him ad he smiled back. All too soon we were back at my apartment and I checked the time. 11:00. Amie should be at work unless she took it off to nag me about my date. We stood by my door and talked for a little longer. We said good bye and I looked up at him wishing he would just kiss me already. Sure enough he leaned down and pressed his soft lips against mine. My body reacted immediately and I wrapped my arms around him. I tangled my hands in his long black hair and he curled his arm around me and held my face with his other hand. I felt his tongue against my lips and parted them. Our tongues danced and explored until we had to break away for air. He rested his forehead on mine and we stood like that for a minute. "I should go..." He whispered and I nodded. Neither if us made a move to leave until his phone started ringing. It was Jake. I rolled my eyes and pecked Andy on the lips before going inside. I set my stuff down and sat on the couch smiling ear to ear.

I decided to listen to some of his music while I waited for Amie to come home since I didn't really listens on them before.

Andy's POV

Best date ever I thought to myself when she went inside. I answered my phone and instantly Jake was riding my ass about the date. "So what happened? You guys were out late. Is everything ok? You didn't make her cry did you? Because if you did I'll cut off your-" I interrupted him with a cough. "Dude you have nothing to worry about. She is completely fine. The date was amazing. She left happy, no tears were shed of the sad kind. We talked most of the time and then I walked her back and kissed her. Nothing major." I explained and he was silent. "Fine. Hurry back. There is something wrong with Ash. He came back from hanging out with Alex again and hasn't said a word." Jake replied and I quickened my pace. "Be there soon." I promised and then put my phone back into its pocket.

I made it back to the bus in less then five minutes and saw the guys crowding Ash's bunk. "Hey dude what's up?" I asked him but he just sat there stoic. His phone went off and he looked at it before getting up and flinging it across the bus. It broke into pieces upon impact and its shattered remains lay on the floor. "Now that your phone is a useless pile of junk, wanna tell us what's up?" I pressed. He glared at me and got up. "Just leave me the fuck alone." He mumbled before getting off the bus. "Ok what the fuck?" I asked the guys and they just shrugged. I climbed into my bunk and relived the date from seeing Maya walking up to kissing her perfect lips. I smiled to myself as I fell asleep.

Haha sorry its kinda short...