Chapter 8

A couple weeks later

I woke up and tried stretching but found I couldn't. I looked around to find myself entangled with Andy in my room. I reached up and pushed some of his long hair out of his face. He moaned and scrunched his nose and made me laugh. He opened his eyes and slowly his eyes focused on me. A small tired smile brightened his face. "Good mornin'." He mumbled stifling a yawn. "Same to you." I said and traced his lips with my thumb. He closed his eyes again and I couldn't help but to press my lips against his. He reacted immediately and pulled me closer. I pulled away sooner than either of us wanted because I had to pee so so bad. I finished my business and washed my hands and set out to find Andy again. I found him in the kitchen and leaned on the counter. "So watcha doin?" I asked and he turned around smiling. "Waiting for you." He said softly and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer into a kiss. Our lips moved together softly until we had to pull away for air. I smiled up at him and Amie walked in the door. "Hey peoples!" She yelled throwing her stuff on the couch. She laughed at us and made kissy noises. I roles my eyes and pulled Andy into another deeper kiss. "Calm down on the PDA! I live here too! And did he sleep here?! You guys didn't have sex yet did you?" She asked legitly worried. "No Ms. WorryWart. He stayed over but we kept it strictly pg 13. And you would know anyways. Neither of us have sex hair." I stated bluntly and Andy whispered "I wish." In my ear and I blushed. "Aww look at the love birds! Anyways... I need to steal my best friend for today so Andy shoo as soon as you can so we can be off!" She joked and hummed shoo fly don't bother me.

I rolled my eyes and Andy put his arm around me as I walked him to the door. I pushed him up against it and we had a little make out session before he walked away. He left with a simply goodbye but then came back for a peck ok the lips. I grinned as I closed the door. "Oh you have fallen so hard. I hope he catches you before you hit the ground." Commented Amie. "What?" I asked walking towards her voice. "You heard me. It's so obvious. You look at him and your eyes shine. Just like his do when he looks at you." She said picking out an outfit for me to wear. I plopped on my bed. "Whatever." I said grinning ear to ear. "You know it's true!" She insisted. "Are you saying that I am in love with Andy Beirsack?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. "Yeah something like that..." She trailed off throwing an asking Alexandria shirt at me and a pair of ripped shorts and black leggings. She left so I could put them on and instantly came back in so she could do my makeup. "What the hell?" I asked as she ordered me to do my mascara. "You'll see." She mumbled and started on my hair. I rolled my eyes and a while later we went to the car. She parked in front of Alex's shitty apartment and we got out to go to the door.

She rang the door bell, knocked three times, and opened the door because Alex never locks it. "Alex! It's me as Maya!" She yelled before heading towards Alex's room. "Wait." I told her grabbing her arm. "Ashley and her might be in there." Amie rolled her eyes and told me to grow a pair. I stuck my tongue out at her as she continued the walk to Alex's door. She covered her eyes after shutting them tightly and lowering her head. She then proceeded to swing open the door and shout "If any one is naked put some goddamn cloths on!" Before stumbling back over to me. I quickly covered my eyes when I heard Ash yell "goddamn! What the fuckin hell was that?!" Alex laughed and told him to put some cloths on and a few minutes later a shirtless Ashley and Alex wearing Ash's shirt came out of the room. She giggled when she saw us with our eyes shut tightly.

"We are perfectly clothed and not nude." Alex said and I opened my eyes. Yup. They both had major sex hair. Ash kept his arm around Alex while she wandered over to her kitchen to get coffee. "So what's with all being ready for the day and looking super cute?" Alex asked and sipped her coffee which she handed to Ash so he could have a drink to. "Well we were hoping to steal you for a day and oh my god Ash leave her poor neck alone!" Amie said loudly because he had set down the coffee and started nibbling, licking, and kissing Alex's neck. "But she's so delicious!" He whined resting his chin on her shoulder. "So are you." Alex said winking at him and he smiled devilishly. "Oh my god. Maybe we should have a girls day without her." I suggested ad Alex immediately perked up. "Girls day? We haven't had one of those in like a year!" She said grinning. "Yeah, exactly. But I don't know if we should leave your ass so you can fuck or not." Amie said pointedly glancing at Ash.