Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up with a terrible headache and music blasting in my ears.

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPYHEAD!" Screamed Alex as she twirled in a circle.

I groaned and smacked her phone out of her hand.

"I'm not in the mood." I grumbled and I could see her roll her eyes even with my eyes shut.

"You're gonna get up one way or another..." She threatened but I was too tired to move.

"Do your worst..." I challenged her and immediately regretted it.

I heard her am Amie whisper to each other before a large amount of freezing cold water was dumped on me. I squealed as I rolled out of the bed and slammed against the wall. I glared at the three of them laughing their asses off.

"I hate you all." I told them which only caused them to laugh more.

"Hey! It was all Alex's idea!" Adam defended himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry but we gotta head out and get home before this baby forces me to eat at every fast food place we pass.- Alex said.

I just shook my head and made sure I grabbed everything I needed. I checked my phone to see if Andy called, but he hadn't. I sighed and followed my friends downstairs to the lobby. As we were checking out I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced back and froze at who I saw.

"Are... You're Maya right? Maya Faye?" He asked, his deep voice sending waves of nostalgia through my heart.

"E-Ethan?" I asked my eyes wide and slightly trembling.

"Oh my god yes! It is you!" The tall blond boy laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Maya? Why is this?" Amie asked taking a step closer to me.

"This is Ethan. We were friends as kids. Long before even Jake popped up." I mumbled as he pulled back, his green eyes filled with joy.