Chapter 10

Andy's POV

   I woke up the later that day and marveled at the beautiful girl I had in my arms. I kissed her head and she made a face before cuddling closer to me. "You have to get um my love." I whispered to her. :"Five more minutes." She grumbled and squeezed her eyes shut. I chuckled a little. "Fine. Be that way. But I am going to go smoke and leave you here all lonely if you don't wake up." I told her and she rubbed her eyes. "Fine." She grumbled and threw on sweat pants and a tshirt. i put my cloths back on except my shirt and grabbed my cigarettes. i lit one up and she followed me out to their door so i could smoke without making their house smell like nicotine. i took a drag and she looked at it interested. "What is it like to smoke?" She asked. "Like inhaling the smoke from a fire i guess. Except its intentional." i replied after a moment. "Hmmmm." Was all she said. "Oh. My. God." She said staring off into the parking lot. "What?" I asked trying to follow her gaze. She wordlessly flew down the steps and I put out my cigarette to follow her and I easily caught up with her.

Maya's POV

   i was standing next to Andy when I looked out to the parking lot and just so happened to see a supposedly "single" best friend of mine seriously lip locking with a cute guy as she got out of his car. I ran down the steps towards her as he drove away. Amie watched as he did with a goofy smile on her face.She turned around and jumped and then turned from startled to guilty. "You told me and Alex you were single." I accused her as Andy wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. She blushed and looked down. "I was gonna tell you but it was funner to have you not breathing down my neck for details. " She hinted. "Well this is me, breathing for details." I said putting my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow at her. "Wait a minute... The close huggy, don't let go of me thing going on... rocking the sex hair... I guess somethings changed for us both!" She exclaimed smiling mischievously. "Don't you dare try and turn this on me. We can talk about me later but right now we shall talk about cutie in the black car." I demanded her.  She grinned. "at least you agree about his looks." "Andy is still better looking." I demanded automatically and they both laughed at me.

   "So how long have you and dream boat been dating?" I asked her. "Oh about two weeks. we met at work and he asked me out. I only recently been promoted to girlfriend." She informed me. "Name? Hometown? Any crazy ex's so far?" I continued. "Adam Kellingson. L.A. Nope. None so far." She answered automatically. "You girls are scary. I shall go back to the bus." Andy said grabbing his shirt when we walked in. "Aw. Ok. Bye babe!" I said kissing him soflty before he headed out. "Now seriously. Details woman!" I demanded from Amie. she rolled her eyes and sighed. "He is really sweet and thoughtful. He takes me out at random times which is what the "friend fashion emergencies" were. he always compliments me and makes me feel special. we never fight and he nevere complains. he lets me talk all I want and more. He never even glances at another hgirl when i am there. He is overall the best." She raved and the goofy smile found its way on her facee again. "Your turn." She said facing me adn coming back to reality. "Well first off yes we did, to confirm your suspicions. I couldnt tell you if he was good since he was my first but I can tell you it felt amazing. I am so glad i turned down Tommy Baker when he tried to get in my pants and I waited for this." i told her and she smiled at me. "That is so cute!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes.

   "I guess we are both content with our lives at the moment." I muttered and she nodded her head in agreement. "Alex probably is too." Amie giggled and I started giigling too. It was good to be able to apreciate the ones i love more. "Amie. Guess what." I told her. "Andy told you he loves you." She joked but when i didn't laugh she stared at me in disbelief. "Actually he did. Befor ethe whole sex thing he told me I was his everything." I said with tears in my eyes. She gasped and hugged me. "That Is so fucking awesome!" She exclaimed and her eyes started watering to. "Who would have though Andy fucking Biersack would ever love me?!" i asked hystarically.  "It is unbelievably great for you!" She agreed. "He has got to be one of the sweetest guys i have ever met!" I told her and we raved about our boys for a while before getting ready and going out for something to eat.

Yup I am stuck at this story too. I am thinking about posting another story that is not a fanfic that I have been working on. What do you guys think? You know what to do!