Daishinkan X Pregnant!Reader {I'm So Sorry}

Requested by no one

-----------------------------------------------------------

Angel Palace
No POV

You were sitting on the couch in the living room watching posts on your Godpad when your husband kissed your neck.

"I'm not in the mood Daishinkan," you said blankly and kept scrolling on your Godpad. Dai stopped and looked at you.

"Is there something wrong darling?"

"Yes you're bothering me in my me time," you said and saw a post saying Dai is evil. You snickered and when Dai tried to look you exited the app.

"What was that?" Dai asked curiously.

"Nothing," you said fastly and he frowned. You continued watching the posts of the Gods and mortals.

"Please talk to me," he said and you grunted.

"I'm going to our room. Please don't bother me," you said got up and teleported away leaving Dai frowning.

"This is the eighth time she did this"

Few weeks later

"Honey~~" you said and hugged Dai from behind.

"What is it?"

"I need a kiss"

"Sorry but I need to go to work," he said and took your hands of him.

"Okay but I need to tell you something important"

"Maybe for another time," he said and teleported away. You frowned at this.

"I'm pregnant...." you sad sadly. Its your fault that Dai is avoiding you. You have been doing the same.

He tried to spend time with you and you shut him down. He tried to talk to you but you ignored him and focused on your Godpad. He also is sick of your mood changes. Heck you don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. It's all on this stupid pregnancy.

"It's my fault," you said falling down on your knees and cried. "If I knew sooner this wouldn't be happening"

5 months later

You haven't seen Dai since that day. You have felt his energy returning but few minutes later it is gone. You always try to call him but he doesn't answer. And you can't bother Whis and the others.

Also your stomach has shown pregnancy. You take care of yourself since no one is around and Ms Bo and Mr Veo the Palace helpers are on vacation. And Bulma of course can't come since this place is very far.

You stay in your room because you often feel tired and have dizzy spells. You throw up alot but luckily the bathroom is near. And considering your fetus is half Angel it consumes alot of your energy. You are going to come up with the name with Dai. But...

....If you do survive

9 months later
Dai's POV

It's been months since I've seen Y/n. I also think she's cheating on me. It could be possible.

When I do visit the Palace I always feel two energies. It might be a weak human. And it could explain why Y/n was pushing me down. And always on her Godpad.

But today I'm going to find out what's going on. I teleported to the Palace living room. I could hear screams in our bedroom and still two energies.

It couldn't be that she's having s... I should stop this.

I walked to our bedroom angrily and I still could hear the screams. When I was at the door there was quietness.

I burst in the room and I was met with Y/n in bed with a baby in her arms. The bed was bloody and she was crying. I quickly approached her with a worried face.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm s-sorry I-I could s-save him... And I-I tried to tell you," she said crying and I felt my throat go dry. I couldn't feel the baby's energy. H-he w-was gone. Tears began to fall down my cheeks fast and I hugged her.

"And I-I'm sorry I-I can't be w-with you anymore," she said and closed her eyes. Her energy disappeared. It can't be! No!

"Please don't leave me!" I said crying and shaking her.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please...Y/n please!" she wasn't waking up. I fell on my knees and sobbed.

"I wasn't there for you....now look at what happened. I'm very so my love. I'm so sorry"

"I'm sorry to Daishinkan," I heard her say. When I looked up she was still eyes closed.

"I knew I wouldn't make it after this birth but if our child lived I'm very happy. If its the way around I'm greatly sorry. Don't beat yourself up. You did nothing, it was my fault. If I found out sooner you wouldn't have left. I'm very sorry my love," the voice of her said. It came from her Godpad. She might have recorded it before all of this.

Time Skip
Earth
No POV

Bulma, Beerus, Whis, Goku and Vegeta were on Capsule Corp's balcony. The two Gods and two Saiyans eating. Just then someone landed with a bright light like Whis'. It was Dai. Beerus and Whis quickly got up and bowed.

Dai didn't pay attention to them and turned to Bulma with a sad face. The Saiyans stopped eating also.

"Miss Bulma," Dai called with a low voice and sat down.

"Yes?"

"Y/n was ignoring me. Pushing me down. Having mood swings. She was pregnant also," Dai said sadly and they all were surprised.

"Those are some signs of pregnancy. She would have tiredness, dizzy spells or throwing up later," Bulma explained and Dai shed tears and covered his face with his hands. Everyone began to worry.

"Is everything alright father?"

"I haven't been with her for the past months. Thinking she didn't want me near her and cheating. When I came back she already gave birth and the child was gone. A few seconds later she too," Dai explained sobbing and everyone gasped. Bulma, Whis and Goku had tears in their eyes. Vegeta and Beerus were greatly sad.

"M-mother is g-gone?"

"Yes"

"N-no," Whis said and fell on his knees and sobbed. Vegeta hugged Bulma and she cried. Goku fell on his knees also and sobbed. Beerus and Vegeta shed a tear. Y/n was most loved.

As everyone  heard the news the multiverse fell into sadness by the Devine beings and everyone who knew you. But months later everyone moved on.

But you'll always be in their hearts.

______________________________________
Me: (*crying*)

Everyone in DBS: (*crying *)

______________________________________
Instant out 😭