Frost X Reader {U love Him, He loves U}

Requested by PrincessFrosbyte

--------------------------

You admired lord Frost. He was the savior of multiple planets. He was strong, charming and made you feel so loved.

You admired him.

You loved him.

And he loved you.

Or so you thought.

Sitting beside the Angel Vados tears spilled down your cheeks as you heard that what evil things Frost had committed. All the planets he had saved,  they well all placed to danger because of him. Even Cabba was shocked by this. Frost wanted to be seen as the hero even when he was the actual villain.

And you all believed him.

It broke your heart to pieces.

You've trusted him.

"Y/n are you alright?" Vados asked as she looked at you. You tried to hide your tears but it was futile, you were crying more and more. Frost was beside Hit, unconscious. He didn't even care of what you thought when he openly admitted that he indeed was the villain, and when he wanted to end the fighters of universe 7 and get his prize.

He never once thought about you or glance at your way.

"Y/n I understand that... What I revealed made you feel... This way. But you have to stop crying. Frost wasn't good for you..." Vados wiped a stray tear on you after most of them subdued.

"You'll be okay sweetheart"

----

Bam!

You heard an odd sound in you living room. Getting up as fast as you can and grabbing the nearest ray gun you stealthily walked out of the room, down the stairs towards the living room. You had only your underwear, there was no time to wear anything else.

Who actually dared to break into the house of a patrol person.

The fridge light was on and you could see a hooded figure rummaging through your fridge.

Why a fridge.

"Stop right there you f*cker," you pointed the gun towards your the intruder.

He froze for a moment before relaxing once more.

"Put the gun down love," you froze.

"Frost?"

"Yes"

The hooded intruder turned out to be your evil ex lover. He turned to you but you couldn't really see him due to the darkness. He went over to the switch and turned on the lights.

It was him.

Frost looked at you for a few seconds. He hated seeing how hurt you were as tears spilled down your cheeks as you clutched the gun tightly. Anger filled your eyes, hurt, sadness.
He sighed before walking towards you.

You backed away a step as he came closer until you were trapped between a wall and the icenjin.

"Leave me alone Frost... Please. Don't hurt me"

The lizard only sighed at you statement as he used his finger to ease your chin to look at him. You cowered before him but when you saw that he held no malice behind his intentions, you calmed down a bit.

"Y/n, I'm not going to do anything to you. It hurts me to see that you're afraid of me"

"H-how could I not?"

"I see... I know I've done a lot in my past to get where I am now and for no particular reason. But please Y/n, you're the only one I love... I promise.. I'll try to change. Just.. just don't push me aside," Frost said with a soft voice, hesitating for he didn't know what you answer would be.

You loved him.

And he loved you.

That kept some of your hope for him of being a better person. You found yourself calming down as your breath relaxed. You nodded at Frost.

"Promise me... And I'll promise you"

"..... I promise Frost"

"I promise Y/n"

Frost leaned towards you and placed his lips on yours. You accepted the kiss without hesitation. You wouldn't break your promise and you hoped he didn't break his.

Because you loved him.

And he loved you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: honestly I'm not a Frost fan and I really don't know if I did good of this but hope ya liked ya Frost fans!

Instant out