Jiren X Receiver {Silent Love}

Requested by Jiren-

============================

Receiver's POV

I felt an energy, it was Jiren. The person I was looking for. I closely moved forward until feeling my leg next to him. I placed my cane down, one I was gifted by Marcarita. It had a gem and some crystals at the end of it. She had said it was emeralds. Her father's favourites.

I then kneeled down, touching Jiren's shoulders before sitting down, back to back. We both stayed there quiet, listening to each other's breath pace.

It didn't take long until I started talking, telling him about my month. It was horrible and he was the only one willing to listen enough. Although Marcy was there, she was no more but a child, she didn't really act mature unless needed be. But Jiren, although he was quiet in almost the entire chat. He listened. He actually listened and at the end of the day, always gave a sentence of advice.

His heart didn't show under all the armour of protection he wore, but I knew it was there. Jiren was me, and I was Jiren. We are both the same. That's why I feel that I can open up to him, because he has had the same experiences as mine. Even if the circumstances were different.

But I did hope he can also have the same feeling as me, to know that I would be there for him. That I would listen to what he says, whether it's nightmares, a hard job or anything in the world. I would be there to be his supporter.

The same way he is mine.

"Jiren..."

Quiet.

"You should know I'll always be here when you want to talk," I said before feeling his back relax. He then stood up, his energy now leaving.

I reached for my cane and stood up as well. I couldn't feel his energy. I sighed, of course, this always happen.

"Receiver"

"Jiren where are you?" I asked as I turned multiple sides to try and locate his energy but to no avail i gave up. His voice was surrounding the entire place, that way I wouldn't be able to try to locate him with my senses. "Jiren you're not a jokster so don't scare me like this," I was indeed startled. Was this maybe a trick from Dyspo or the other Pride Troopers?

How would they do this?

"Jiren!"

I suddenly felt an arm around my waist which made me yelp. I couldn't sense the energy at all. I was scared, I didn't know what to do.

"Receiver"

"Jiren stop this! Don't scare me like this!"

"I'm sorry... I find speaking to be not my strongest point when I'm with someone. Even with you. But in all honesty all I want is to hear your voice. And your heart," he said and I felt myself burn. Tears rolled down my steamy cheeks, I was scared, but it turned out to still be him.

"Jiren...." his large hand lifted my chin before I felt a soft contact on my lips. He had kissed me.
I dropped my cane before holding on to his bulky shoulders, and I kissed him back.

I couldn't see him, but this contact, it made me feel as if we were one.

"I love you Receiver...."

____________________________________
Me: done! Everyone out there reading, please request more!

Instant out