Ariath X Launch's Sister!Reader {New Year}

Part 2
No POV
Capsule Corp

The party was going well with Arith having already arrived but waiting for you to show up. All the Gods were there invited by Whis and Bulma happily accepted. The more the merrier!

They did not know who Ariath was and didn't care but the energy was overwhelming. They were a bit afraid of her but decided to brush it off. Dai was out with Bulma and the Zenos, Dave and Kevin (guards in their normal kid forms) were playing with the kids.

"Arri!!" Kusu squeled before jumping at Ariath with a hug. She hugged back chuckling.

"My lil Kusu. How are you doing?" Ariath said smiling as they part the hug.

"I'm doing well. It's just daddy who's a problem. Always loosing his pills. But out of that I'm okay. But how are you here?"

"A special friend of mine invited me. She is an Earthling," Arri replied. The others around them were confused on how they know each other. Especially the siblings.

"Human parties are fun aren't they. And the food is amazing"

"I couldn't agree more," Arri said before spotting Dai with Bulma. She left Kusu heading to them.

"Hey Bulma," with that hey came a front kick on Dai's face. Dai fell down and covered his nose while the others gasped and pale.

"Ariath why do that?!" Bulma shouted horrified.

"Don't worry, when will Y/n be coming?"

"Ah I-I don't know, s-she's still trying on d-dresses to impress you. Daishinkan sir are you alright!" Bulma said stuttering and Dai was still sitting down holding his nose.

"You broke my nose," Dai said looking up at Arri.

"Come on, stand up," Dai did as told. His nose was bleeding a little.

"What did I d-- ow ow," Dai ounced in pain as Arri had him by the ear. Pinching and twisting it. Everyone gasped again the other Angels ready to fight. "No no stop! She's not threat"

"So you know when I want answers I get answers"

"Yes!"

"I've been here on Earth for months because a certain someone had released about 20 Nanian soldiers out of Divinity. Having almost been killed by them. And they go against Earth's rules. Tell me what have you been thinking?" Ariath asked with stern eyes.

" I did no such thing!"

" But you are the one handling the army aren't you?"

" Yes!"

" Oh yes he did! It's about 25 soldiers last time I checked on the Army's status," Kusu shouted while in the food table.

"Kusu! I don't remember sending any soldiers out! I swear"

"You know James I don't have time for this. I could kill you right now but it's almost a new year and a new century for me. And I'm not killing any little brother of mine. Be happy about that. But I'm not leaving you untouched," Ariath said irritated and threw Dai in the sky before firing energy blasts at him, looking like fireworks before stopping.

She sighed and went to the food table while everyone was jaw dropped. The Zenos sighed along with Korn who went after his father.

"That was a bit too cruel," Mojito said drinking wine.

"Father are you alright?" Korn asked as he was beside the crater Dai was in. Laying there without moving.

"Yes I'm well. Ariath hates me. And the soldiers, I know nothing about them but I'm the only one able to give orders so I must have sent them and forgot. Like always," Dai said sadly before Korn lent a hand, helping him out of the crater.

"She doesn't hate you, she's just angry. It'll pass soon," Korn said.

"Yeah....."

"If I show you what I found would you feel a little better?" Korn asked smiling.

"You found a smile. I feel better than ever," Dai said with a chuckle but was eye wide when Korn materialised the Angel Relic in his hands.

"H-how?"

"I asked help from a certain Demon scientist. And I also found he's a bit kind and caring then what I thought of him," Korn said before giving Dai the Relic.

"Thank you Korn. You really have saved me and I'm glad you get along with your brother," Dai said. After that they both flew back to the balcony and every Angel surrounded them asking if he was alright. Except Kusu and Mojito who were still eating.

Tini Time Skip

You had finally come out with a wonderful and sexy (f/c) short dress with long sleeves. Her (h/c) was styled neatly in a (h/s) hairstyle. The Earthlings were awed also with some Gods.

She approached Ariath and the latter gave her a soft kiss while they both blushed. Surprising Dai but he did not put much thought on it for he didn't want to involve himself in Ariath's business.

"You look wonderfully beautiful Y/n"

"You also my dear Emerald. I did my best to impress you"

"You impress me day by day"

Time Skip

"Okay everyone 5 minutes till 12am and fireworks! So make sure you have your energy ready for the blasts," Bulma said through the microphone so everyone can hear. Everyone cheered at that and the Gods were a bit confused at what was going to happen.

"Hey James!" Ariath shouted approaching Dai who was with Shin, Belmond, Beerus, Marcarita, Arack, Giin, Vados, Ea, Khai and Roh. She approached them with you.

"Hm?" the others were a bit afraid of her cause now Dai is wearing a plaster on his nose.

"I'm sorry, I was just angry. You sometimes get stupid like Derki and it irritates me. And mostly when it's Royal matter since you know I'm not really royal. But I'm sorry little brother, truly I am," she said and the others were surprised that she said little brother.

" Fine"

"Aw don't be sour now! Forgive you big sister and so I can get a fist pump like old times," she said pinching Dai's cheek pestering him until he smiled. The others were pale except you. What a sibling bond.

"Fine fine I forgive you. Just don't kill me this century"

"I'll try not too. Fist pump?" Arri said raising up her fist and she and Dai fist pumped with a pow!

"I am officially confused," Vados said.

"Oh you are kids of the realm. Of course you wouldn't know your aunt. But that aside, we'll catch up later. Fireworks about to start," Arri said smiling before kissing you which made you blush.

"Oo mom has to know about this," Dai said.

"Shut it! I'll tell her myself"

"Everyone get ready!!!" Bulma said through the microphone and everyone looked at the sky.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As tradition the Z Fighters fired ki blasts in the sky, it displaying like beautiful fireworks. Everywhere in the city were fireworks being launched but Capsule Corp was the best. Everyone was in awe .

The Zenos, Dai, the guard twins and some of the Gods joined making it even more beautiful and super awesome!! Now it was you who kissed Ariath even in your shy personality.

Kissing under the fireworks 🎇
____________________________________
Me: how beautiful! New year is my favourite!

Angela: aww what a wonderful day. Mortals have such interesting celebrations

Daichi: our new year was filled with passion. Isn't that right love?

Angela: *blushes*

Dai: *sighs* beautiful indeed but did you have to hurt me like that Arri. In front of mortals?

Ariath: I apologised

Me: well leaving the drama again, hope u liked this crappy shot
____________________________________
Instant Out 😜