Nania X Valeera {Kingdoms Battle}

Me: I've been thinking on this for a while and here it is. It goes with the Jiren and Queen one

Daichi: seems fun

Angela: Joelis has no break, another war and I'm sure I won't be alerted once again

Dai: I wish I could kill him already

Angels: 😐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whis' POV
Earth

I was on Earth with the Saiyans, Bulma, Beerus and the other Earthlings. We were eating as always and the others chatting.

"Miss Bulma this pizza is delicious," I said smiling about to eat another pizza when a portal appeared and many soldiers came out.

I suddenly felt weak and they grabbed me along with others. We tried to fight it out but nothing worked. But Beerus was getting some lead using his tail.

"What's going on?!" Bulma shouted but I didn't pay attention to that. I had a blade positioned on my neck ready to cut but Kusu and Mojito suddenly appeared and fought this beings off.

When they were finished Kusu came to me and slapped me stunning everyone around.

"WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR CALLS WHIS! YOU COULD HAVE DIED YOU KNOW!" Kusu yelled angrily but Mojito calmed her down. While I placed my hand on my cheek, feeling the sting.

"What in the Devine is going on?" I asked and the others wondered the same. Bulma was still scared.

"To make it short little brother, these f*cking d*ckheads tried to kill us," Mojito said and everyone turned to him.

"Language!"

"I didn't know an Angel could curse," the Namekian said.

"What Mojito meant to say is that when these beings showed up  we lost our powers and they tied to kill us. The others are heading to the Palace and we came to inform you as you're busy eating and not picking up our calls," Kusu explained knowing exactly what they were along with Mojito.

"Yeah what she said. And they killed Roh and Sidra went with him. How lucky am I?" Mojito said chuckling and the two Angels looked at him dumbfounded😑.

"Shouldn't you be dormant tho?" Beerus asked confused.

"I'm not bounded so I'm ok"

"Hey will these guys wake up or are they dead?" Bulma asked shaking.

"No idea"

'This is Valeera's kingdom sign. But the other one I don't know' Goku thought with a serious face.

"We better be going to inform this matter to father and their majesties," Mojito said and Kusu nodded. We then blasted off with Beerus.

No POV
Omni Palace

Dai was checking on Y/n's pregnancy. In when would the babies come out. Yep Y/n and Jiren have twins but the gender will be a surprise

" I can't wait for my babies"

"Even if I beat Jiren's ass for getting my child pregnant, I cannot wait too," Dai said smiling and Y/n giggled.

"Is daddy that overprotective?"

"Oh yes my princess. Very much"

"Well I'm glad you think of me as your own Tenshi. I appreciate it," Y/n said again.

"No problem my dear, after all we have been through a lot together for the past 6 decades"

"FATHER!" the both turned to see all the Angels, Destroyers and Kais running towards them. Dai continued to check the pregnancy until they came to a stop and wondered who is that pregnant woman. In exception of Kusu. Did the Grand Priest --