Author X Whis {Love Of Creator & Angel}

Oneshot, using myself from Cursed Destroyer story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: mom, Whis you're up!

Whis: (*reads title*)......

Author: (*reads the title and blushes slightly*) your father will be angry at this

Alaka: I'm absolutely am (*folding his arms*)

Me: it's only a story, not real

Alaka: hmph

Whis: whew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

I was flying through space of universe 7 texting Raven on my phone. She wanted me to check if everything is going well in this universe as she has something to do with Dai of the other dimension.

As I was busy with my phone I bumped into to two people and one fell on nearby planet which I recognise as planet Coco and the other one caught me by my waist before I fell.

"Are you alright ms?" he asked concerned and I gave an awkward smile. I looked up to see the Angel Whis. I blushed slightly seeing how hot he was. (Alaka: ahem, Author: I didn't write this, blame Athena)

"Yeah I'm alright. Sorry about this, I wasn looking at where I was going"

"It's not a problem but I do say I must quickly look for my lord before he destroys that innocent planet," he said letting go of me.

"Let's look for him together. It's the least I can do anyways," he smiled and we both headed for the planet.

When we landed we were in a city. This city had alot of different species and races. We walked around sensing for Beerus' energy.

"I didn't get your name"

"It's Author"

"I'm Whis, it's a pleasure to meet you mi lady," he took my hand anf kissed the back of it. I blushed at the gesture. (Alaka: Remind me to give Athena some ass whopping when we're done with this)

"What a nice bracelet, and chalk you have"

"It was a gift for my traditional ceremony cause I still had my virginity and I still have"

"Oh"

We walked around the city chatting until we found Beerus sitting near a fountain boringly.

"You finally made it Whis. I'm tired let's head home... Who's this?" Beerus asked lazily.

"This is my new friend Author, my lord. She accompanied me to find you"

"She's also the one who bumped at us right?" he asked cocking his head slight and I chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh sorry about that"

"Well let's go Whis. I need my rest," Beerus said and Whis turned to me.

"I guess this is goodbye"

"Yeah I guess so. Hope to see you again. Bye," I blasted off to continue my work.

8 years later

"Hello there Author," I was in a restaurant on Earth as I heard that. I looked up to see someone I hadn't seen for a long time. Whis.

"Oh hey Whis, it's been a long time," I said and he sat down.

"Nice to see you again mi lady," he took my hand and kissed the back of it and I blushed once more.

"Wanna join me for lunch?"

"I thought you would never ask ask," he said with a smile that made me blush more.

Unkown