Daishinkan X Rachel!OC {Rage And Pain}

Requested by

**
Me: this is kinda of an opportunity to show my version of Dai's past
--------------------------------------

No POV

Dai panicked as he gained his senses. He had just lost his mind and destroyed a whole entire universe out of anger an frustration. He had lost his aunt, the person who took care of him all his entire life until university a decade ago but he still wasn't free. Arriana was the only one he could depend on him, even after his breakup with his boyfriend Kiji, which wasn't entirely too heartbreaking.

But he keeps loosing his mind now and then, and since he left Divinity, no one can really help him.

Dai's POV

I rushed back to my room in Zeno's father's Palace. It was a disaster as I layed on the bed and cried. All I ever lived for was for Arria, she was my pillar, my guide, and everything to me. And my mother, Angelina and uncle, Angelica just ended her like that.

Without understanding her! Without thinking of who they would hurt.

This whole decade had felt like eons. Everything just became slow and I lost track of everything. Arria of course was not all that broke me, Hasanna also perished three years after Arria.

Hasanna was my eldest daughter, although I wasn't fit to have a child at that young of an age; 25, I still felt very connected to her. And she perished right in front of my eyes.

**

A few days had passed after destroying that universe, I hadnt meant it, I was just out of my mind. Kusu, Korn, Kora, Martinu and Cuckatail had visited but I hadn't payed mind to them. Mojito and Vados at that time were with Vasanna, who was now the eldest among her siblings.

Now I was sitting in my bed, not actually knowing what to do. The kids were at the Palace, they were determined to take care of me. Even if it was to cheer me up for a little or have me eat. They were willing to help.

But I hadn't thought I would have an encounter with her majesty of Destruction and Darkness. My aunt on my father's side, Rachel.
I quickly stood up and bowed to her.

"How may I--" I felt a huge pain in my stomach before feeling another blow to my head. I fell as I started bleeding having my body in pain once more. I looked up and I was not met with a pleasant sight.

Rachel was angry and that made my heart beat faster and my breath heavy. I was afraid.
She suddenly kicked my face and continued to kick me as if I was just some pile of rubbish.

It hurt, it hurt so much.
Everything bad comes my way, and I hadn't done nothing to deserve any of this.

I cried but she kept kicking and kicking and it seemed as if she didn't want to stop. As if she couldn't. All her anger on me.
All this commotion even attracted my children who watched in horror from the door, the teenagers crying and the adults shielding them from entering or they might get into this commotion.

"How dare you destroy that universe!!! Who do you think you are!!" she continued with no stop. My blood was splattered and I knew I was to die anytime soon.

She suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes a little in pain to seem father who was in front of me, denying Rachel from hurting me any further. I looked towards the door so see my Angels frightened to death. I do wish I could have not let them see any of this.

Any of this cruelty.
By that, I then passed out right there one the floor, bleeding.

Eons later
No POV

Ti's was the second Zeno exhibition and this time, the Zenos and Goku had wanted to see the Angels fight for some reason. And Dai had no choice but to allow it, since he was to grant Zenos every wish.

That was what the late Omni King had wanted and he was obliged to do it. After all he owed him all those years he took care of him along with Arria, who was Zeno's mother.

Just as it was about to start, the Angels in the ring, someone else appeared.

Rachel.

Dai felt his heart skip and his mind travelled back to all those eons ago. He stood there, on his platform, frozen.

"Are there no formalities now James?" Rachel asked looking up at Dai.

In an instant he appeared at the fighting stage and got on his knees, bowing his head. Everyone gasped at this and the Zenos just watched. The Angels in which were present at the time Rachel kicked down their father as if he was nothing were ready to fight with all they had. That was visible with how tense they were and the ki they released. While the little ones who weren't yet created at that time were confused on who was this person.

It was about 3 billion years ago, about the time when Zeno was still just a child.
So they knew nothing of this.

It was hard to utter such words again but he did it with all his might, "H-how may I-I help you ma'am?..."
They all had awaited the worst but Dai only received a pat on his head.

"I want you to accompany me somewhere," Rachel said with an indifferent tone. Dai looked up, fear written on his eyes.

"May I-I ask...where t-to," it was so hard not to stutter when he was so scared. Those memories kept flashing through his head as he looked in Rachel's eyes.

"Its not of importance. Just come," she extended her hand and after some resistance, Dai finally took it and they disappeared.

Kusu at that time fell on her knees, fearing for her father once more. Vados began to cry while Cuckatail tried to calm her down once more. While everyone else was confused.

Who really was that person?

**

"Do you remember that time... When I was enraged?" Rachel asked sitting down on the grass of a particular planet in universe 1. The scenery was beautiful and Dai was surprised that it was not his demise.

"....yes. It was my f-fault. I shouldn't have.... Destroyed that universe"

"No... It wasn't at all your fault. It was mine.... I was enraged James. I never wanted to do that to you. I have never told anyone this before but I also, had a partner once. Not even my siblings know this. I loved him but in the end he left me for someone else, I was enraged, I couldn't think clearly. Love is such a strong thing"

"I don't see what this has to do with me ma'am"

"When you destroyed the universe he was in, it filled me with more anger at how I could not see him one last time. I ended up letting off my anger on you. I couldn't stop, I saw you as that dog! I hadn't meant it, I was just overcome with anger"

"I see..."

"I'm deeply sorry. I know how what I say now can't ever take back what I did but I'm truly sorry. It made me worse seeing all that fear you had for me, even years after that mishap. I deeply apologize, on the bottom of my heart," tears started to spill from Rachel's eyes.

It was rare sight. Not ever did she cry. That made Dai feel the sincerity on her words. He approached and sat down beside her.

"Rage clouds us from reality. What we want is unobtainable but we still let anger feed on us, hoping it would subside the pain. But it's just cowardice," Rachel looked at Dai who was now much calmer than before. "I've felt that more than you, and I acted recklessly.... But I forgive you. It'll only pain me more seeing you like this"

"Thank you... What can I do to repay you for this?"

Dai smiled before turning to her and closing his eyes, "Just take me out to launch aunty"

"Sure do," Rachel chuckled a bit before drying her tears.

====================================
Me: well this was just to take care of my ideas of Dai's past. Like it or not, I really wouldn't care any less. But anyway is done.

Request more would ja babes, if u read this far
=====

Instant Out