Daishinkan X Reader {Coffee Spills}

Requested by no one
==================

No POV

Daishinkan was walking around the City named Sies in his kingdom Nania in the night. The lights glimmered and the neon billboards shone that the stars were not much visible.
He recalled his interview with the press earlier on, about the vandalising graffiti artist who had struck again. They had come to him after he designed a logo similar to the graffiti artist's signature for a simple cloth brand that one of his friends wanted to start.
It was already skyrocketing since him and the Supreme rulers were one of the brand ambassadors.

'Your Nanian majesty. The new brand named Royal Crazers that you and Duke Rave Chillia started has been skyrocketing in less than a week. We believe you were the designer of the logo. But that same logo is one of the most popular graffiti artists in all of Divinity. White to Black. Can we believe that you have any relation to him?' female journalists were the most risk takers. Questioning anyone with whatever status they have.

'I'm only just a fan of their work. Nothing more' that was a most obvious lie but of course, everyone trusts a noble king, especially one who has led his kingdom for countless eons and more to come.

Indeed he was related to the graffiti artist, he was the artist. He started in his younger years, when he was pained and all he could do was to draw. Something he was taught by someone he loves.
Being a teenager was one of the most exciting years in his life, when he could bend the rules without thinking of the consequences to come. Graffiti was a way he did what he loved while being a complete teenager.

Soon after his older years he left that bad boy life but of course he sometimes let's himself slip.
It's hard being a king, that's why you must be reckless at time.

Stuck in his thoughts, Dai bumped on a girl who seemed to be in much of a hurry. Colliding with one other left the girl on the ground with pieces of paper and pens.
The girl quickly apologized before Dai helped her get up and picked up her things.
Under the light of a street lamp did Dai share a brief spark with girl which startled him.

"Y-You are--" a beeping sound interrupted what the girl had to say. The brief counterpart ended with the girl apologising again before leaving in a hurry.

Dai didn't get a chance to say anything or give her back one fountain pen she missed. He recalled that he had seen her with one of the journalists that were interviewing him. And she had accidentally spilled coffee on him by a collision. What a coincidence he met her here.
Dai looked at the pen and a smile formed on his lips, that girl was a beauty, and her now stained with paint skin was very soft.
Peculiar.

***

"Whis thank you for inviting me. It's been long since I had quite a break," said Dai with a sigh of relief.

Whis was more than happy to see them once again but not all of his siblings and their destroyers made it. Only universe 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 11 and 12 were available. Fuwa, Sidra and Roh weren't able to make it.
Dai placed a fork full of a sarchetorte dipped in coffee vanilla ice cream  on his mouth and was delighted by the taste.

"You always order the same thing. Don't you change?" asked Mojito looking at his father who enjoyed what he had not having any problem that he has tried it a thousand times before.

"I do not think I could try anything better than this. Well I can say that what you teenagers call pizza is also something appetizing," Dai chuckled while Vados frowned."Teenager? Why act so old?"

"Old is below what he is Vados," Martinu laughed a little earning laugh from others.

"I couldn't agree more," Helles agreed making Dai roll his eyes. Now he was center of attention. "Still this is the most sweetest thing ever"

"Not much more than Kiji's d*ck?" Helles said slyly which made Dai choke on his cake before drowning it with a drink from Beerus who was beside him. Everyone was shocked at hearing that but only Mojito could laugh.

"Good one!"

Dai stood up flushed with purple before he coughed. "Cleo, I regret telling you about my love life"

"Oh but you liked it didn't you? You liked it more when he blowed you~"

"He's an ex," Mojito laughed making Dai grunt.

"I'm leaving"

But when he turned he once again collided with someone. Again having coffee get spilled on him. "Not again!" that voice was all to familiar. Looking up, away from his coffee clothes, Dai again saw the girl that he collided more than two times already. This being the third.

"Hello there my collision other," a bit of annoyance was visible in his voice but he remained kind.

"It's more of fate isn't it your majesty?" the girl said and Dai laughed. "I guess now you're my potential love interest huh?" the girl also laughed, and yes, Dai felt drawn to her little by little.

"I wouldn't mind being queen of the Graffities would I now?"

"This relationship certainly moved fast," Dai joked but of course this was moving in rapid speeds. "Do you want to grab launch"

"I would love to my king"

.
I
.
I
.

"We've been certainly forgotten," Martinu said much amused.

"It's like he completely forgotten about the teasing. He's in love isn't he?" Helles looked towards Korn before Mojito and Vados.

"Definitely!"

"Not a chance!"

"I'm so confused," Marcarita said before rubbing her head. "He was gay?"

"Yes!"

****

<<Lovely News, our Nanian king, Jameson Angeluz has found an unexplainable love interest in the assistant of a local journalist, Y/n L/n. All you lovers out there cannot match the meeting of romantic coffee spills>>

That was what the news said the other day making the two collision partners.

"Now this makes me doubt it was a coincidence," they both said in unison, looked at each other before laughing.

Coffee Spills are trending now.

====================================
Me: wow now I want to find love like that. Yet I'm not a fan of washing clothes with tough stains on them

Instant out