Daishinkan X Mortal!Reader {Just Business}

Requested by Cuteflower00
==============

No POV

You looked at your watch before sighing. It 8pm and you were already tired. Dressing up snazzily was your thing but not this late.
It was a business meeting, being one of the secretary of the Brief's you had to be there. Bulma wasn't that bad yet having to be in the same room as Mr Vegeta was chilling. That guy always frown. Yet he's kinda sweet when he's alone with Bulma, that you've seen once a while in their secret moments.

"Young mistress it seems this Florist isn't showing up. Should we call him?" you said a bit annoyed. Bulma smiled, "Don't be rude now Y/n, let's give him a few more minutes. After all he explained that he hadn't been in Japan for years".

You sipped on your wine before excusing yourself to the lavatory. After the relief you quickly washed your hands, and returned back to the hall way of the toilets. "Shit, why isn't this--" a guy seemed to be struggling with his zipper. You regret why you went to him because now you saw that massive lump. The zipper was stuck to his black boxers. "May I help you sir/miss"

Any gender

"You're the one who needs help there buddy," you chuckled seeing his flustered face before crouching down and helping him with his zipper. As embarrassing as it was you did need to use you're teeth for the action. The guy as well was flustered and the rich bozzos passing by couldn't help gossiping.

"Um thanks, I was really having trouble with that," he chuckled nervously as you stood up. "No probs. Yet I need to get back to my table. My boss has an important guest coming up"

"Would I be too forward if asked who the guest was?"

"No not at all. Jasmine? Jasmine Florist. I think that's his name"

"Well I suppose you've found him.... In a rather embarrassing way," he said and you felt all your blood rushing to your cheeks. No way you've met like this. What would the young mistress say?!

"Not a single word to my bosses," you turned before leaving. He started to follow behind with a flustered face of his own. Yet he's redness was more visible than yours. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Y/n. Y/n L/n"

You finally returned to your table with Vegeta not looking to happy, Panchy smilling, the young mistress drinking more (she's going to get drunk later) and the master looking joyful as his wife. You had managed to calm down yet the guy behind you hadn't. "I found Mr Florist"

"Oh that's great!" Bulma stood up as well as the others. They shook hands respectfully before all sat down.

"So mind me asking. How did you find Mr Florist, Y/n?" Bulma asked smiling. "It's complicated," the two of you said in unison before blushing once more.

Vegeta observed all of this with a clear eye. This Mr Florist was certainly strange. Not of being albino but he radiated a strange energy. But once he saw the reaction in which he had tasted the food, it all made sense! "You're one of Whis' brothers aren't you!"

Dai looked at Vegeta, "And what may lead you to that conclusion my good sir?"

"You're polite! Your nails are painted violet! And don't think I don't see a f*cking good looking face when I see one," Vegeta said which made the guy laugh.

"A complimenting insult. And no. I'm not Whiston's brother. I'm his father"

Everything went silent, even you were surprised by the revelation. So this handsome Jasmine Jameson Florist is the Grand Minister to Grand Zeno. As what you've heard.

"In all honesty my intention here is less to be of business. Most Deities in Divinity - where I reside- do not have immortality. That ranges from royals and upper Gods and Goddesses. Yet because we, the Florist want to work along with you Ms Briefs...."

Everything was still quiet. No one could comprehend what was being told. Dai's eyes shone pink at that time with a charming smile.

"We offer you and your family immortality..."

****

"Are you really serious about what you said earlier?" you asked Dai as you accompanied him to his room. He had a smile as if building so much suspense was funny to him. "Yes I am. This was not my suggestion. I'm just following orders"

"Are you an assistant as well?"

"No I'm an heir"

"Quite cool," Dai laughed. We reached the guest room and I opened the door for him before giving him the key. "I guess now the young mistress would have to find an immortal assistant. I guess retiring won't be such a--"

You felt Dai's lips connecting with yours, causing butterflies in your stomach. Not knowing why, you gave in to the kiss holding on to him as your knees wanted to fail you. Seconds later you both parted, Dai smiled slyly and you blushed looking away from him. His lips were soft, tender and he certainly knew how to bring someone to their knees just with his lips. It's intoxicating.

"If you keep close to me, I'll make you my queen/king," he whispered on your ear. You felt a shiver run down you spine. This man was dangerous!

"I don't even know you that much your holyness," you said sarcastically while trying to avoid his gaze.

"You can try to"

"We'll have to see," you turned before walking away. Once out of sight you screamed internally while blushing mad. You touched your lips one last time before smiling wide. The possibilities of being with that man.

'No, no Y/n!! It's just business' that thought played in your head multiple times. But who were you kidding.

That's more than just business.

====================================
Me: ohh~~ just business is it? Well hope u enjoyed it

Instant Out