Hit X Angela!OC {Assasins}

Requested by Angel-Raven {Author}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Angela, Hit! you're up!

Hit: *reads title* hmph

Angela: *reads title* oh dear, am I back already?

Me: nah

Kusu: are you two going to fall in love? Or...

Daichi: absolutely not! Author?

Me: just you read

Mojito: that would be like cheating right?

Dai: mother wouldn't do such a thing

Hit: *eyes widen now knowing Angela is the GP's mother* uhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV
Supreme Palace

Angela was in the master bathtub, laying in the warm water filled with bubbles while humming. ((DBS males: *blushing* damn she's hot!!/ Daichi: I'll kill you all))

The phone rang. Luckily it was beside her and she took it, putting it next to her ear.

"Hello"

*Hello sweetheart, nice to hear your voice again* her eyes widen a bit recognising the voice. 

((Goku: whoa, Hit is that you?

Hit: I don't sound like that))

"Uncle?" she asked and the person calling and he chuckled. 

((Dai: mother has an uncle?

Daichi: not really))

*Yes sweetheart it's me. Surprising I'm still alive huh?*

"Yes indeed. So what have you called for?"

*There's a favour I'm asking of you. Can you help*

"But I'm retired. I'm not going back to that life anymore. It's past"

*I know sweetheart but this isn't like what you expect. I need you to give someone advice*

"Oh....advice? OK I'll do it," the person on the phone began to explain to Angela. What she must do and where she must go. It was an easy job so she wasn't bothered.

 ((Dai: what job exactly?

Raven: don't ask))

Tini skip

I was sitting in the vanity, not yet worn anything and looking myself in the mirror. I looked at my arms and they had cuts, and they stung real bad.

"Geez these things don't heal fast," I took some scissors and was ready to cut again.

 ((Daichi: wait is he cutting?!

Korn: why?))

I cut my hair, to reach my waist but alas it started to grow back. As long as to reach the floor. 

"Ugh I guess I shouldn't try so much," I said but felt a pain on my back. It was like someone cutting me, blood dripping from my back.

"Not again, I just took a bath!" the cutting stopped and I sighed. Next that will happen, is me dying if it continues like this. He's going to kill me next.

((Daichi: wait what's going on?!!

Angela: I'll explain later, it's not a big deal))

I heard a knock on my door and one of the palace guards entered. He turned beet red and turned around seeing I had nothing on.

"Your majesty I'm so sorry!"