Vegeta X Saiyan!reader [My Prince]

Requested by dyingofboredum oneshot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were running. Running for what? You were running away from the Ginyu force.

They had located you after so many years. You were a Saiyan. A Saiyan that served that tyrant Frieza long ago. Survived the destruction of Vegeta.

You had hidden your pod. Hidden it from anyone to see. It's a relief that it still works after so many many years.

You finally found your pod. In a cave that had an opening on top. You quickly entered the pod and set a course to Earth.

Jaco a friend of yours from the Galactic Patrol has told you about it. So that's your destination.

Your pod started to countdown. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, BLAST OFF!!!

It launched from the land to space. It was was going to be a long ride. Thankfully you have stored food and water there. In case something like this happened.

--TIME Skip--

Your pod landed crashing causing for you to pass out. Next thing you knew was that you woke up in a room. A large room.

"Where am I?" you asked yourself rubbing your eyes.

"At my house," you heard a voice say. It sounded deep and scary. When you looked up you saw...

"Vegeta?" you said shocked.

"Yes and who might you be Saiyan?" he asked with cold eyes.

"It's me, Y/n. Don't you remember me?" you asked him getting up from bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said coldly.

"I was with you,Nappa and Raditz when our planet got destroyed. I served that tyrant alongside you," you explained.

"Y-Y/n, you survived," he said looking surprised.

"Yeah," you said smiling.

"Well then, make yourself at home. Trunks will serve you dinner," he said and walked away leaving a stunned you.

' since when did the prince care 'you thought. You decided to take a shower, cleaning yourself up.

--TIME Skip--

You were done showering and dressed. You don't like to wear something else rather than your amour. It brings pride to know you survived.

Just as you were admiring your amour. A purple haired kid entered the room holding a tray with food.

"Hi my name is Trunks and dad said I must give you this," the kid known as Trunks said placing the plate on top of the bed.

"Hi Trunks I'm Y/n. Who's your father?" I asked confused. It can't be...

"Vegeta"

"What!! are you serious," you asked disbelief.

"Yep"

"Who's your mom then?" you asked curious to death. You wanted to know who made the prince soft.

"My mom passed away from a virus that couldn't be cured. We tried to bring her back with the dragon balls but she didn't want to come back. Guessing that she wanted to stay in peace," he explained sadly.

"I'm sorry...but your mom did a good job on making Vegeta a softie," you said trying to lighten up the mood. Trunks smiled.

"I'm not a softie," you heard a voice say and when you looked. There was Vegeta near the door leaning on a wall.

"We all know Geta," you said teasing the prince and he blushed.

"Is princey blushing," you said teasing more. Trunks got an idea with this situation.

"Hahaha dad is blushing," Trunks laughed.

The prince quickly headed towards them ready to shout his heart out. Just then Trunks plan swinged in action. He made himself look like he was exiting the room but tripped his father on purpose. He knew his father would be guard down when embarrassed.

Just then Vegeta stumbled falling on you. Connecting his lips with yours. You both joined the kiss until you separated in need of air.

"I've missed you Y/n," he said looking into your e/c eyes.

"I've missed you too my prince," you said smiling. Trunks was happy that his father found a new lover and was happy.
___________________________
Me: and done!! well hope u liked it and stay tuned. Bye!!

Instant out