Goku X Omni family [Family]

After the T.O.P requested by nobody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the palace of Grand Zeno a portal appeared and three mysterious people appeared.

The Grand Priest quickly got out in a fighting stance. Since the energy was overwhelming. Even the other gods felt it.

"Hey Daishinkan!" a voice similar to Goku but a called. When he looked at the source of the voice he was speechless. It was the original Omni king, queen and prince.

"Your majesties," the Grand Priest said bowing down. They approached him.

"No need to bow down," the woman said with a smile. The Grand Priest got up.

"It's been so long," the man that looked so much like Goku but had a scar on his right eye and was a little stern said.

"Yes it has," the Grand Priest said smiling.

"Wait why do I feel like there are two Zenos?" the prince asked curious.

"They're two Zenos," Grand Priest replied.

"What?!" the three asked shocked.

"Nion, Sasha, Sacka!!" Zenny (present) called flying to the three happily. Once there he hugged them all. Then Zeno (future) flew near them.

"Zeno," the woman called Sasha said returning the hug. They then noticed Zeno.

"How is there two Zenos?" the prince named Sacka asked.

"My son Whis can give you a better explanation," Grand Priest stated.

"Who are they? And why do the males look like Goku?" Zeno asked.

"You'll find out soon enough sire," Grand Priest said smiling and contacted Whis and Beerus to come.

After some minutes later Whis, Beerus and Shin appeared. They saw the three and were utterly confused.

"Greetings," the three who just came bowed down to the Grand Priest and the two Zenos.

"May I ask what are we here for Grand Priest?" Whis asked.

"And why are two people that look like Goku?" Beerus asked too. The other three just flashed a smile.

"They are Saiyans-"

"It's got to do with Goku right?" Whis asked cutting off.

"Who's Goku?" Sacka asked confused.

"Yes it does but at the same time no. This is the original Omni king, queen and prince. Nion, Sasha and Sacka," Grand Priest stated.

"Hello," the three said with a friendly smile.

"Did I hear that right?" Beerus asked sweating.

"Yes you did"

"What!!!!" the three said in shock. Sasha, Sacka, Zenny and Zeno giggled. They then bowed down after that shock.

"No need to bow," Sasha said again.

"Umm Grand Priest, how can we help you?" Beerus asked. Shin already passed out.

"You're here to explain about how the other Zeno came," Grand Priest stated.

Whis then explained leaving the Zamasu part. Just when the explanation was done all the Gods arrived.

"Guess they felt the energy," Sacka whispered. The gods then bowed before the Grand Priest and the two Zenos. They were confused seeing two people who looked like Goku.

"Great Priest we felt the energy from here and we thought something was wrong," Vados stated and the others agreed.

"But we see it's Goku's doing," Quitela said.

"Who's this Goku?!" Sacka  asked whining. The others became confused.

Grand Priest then explained. The same thing happened like with Whis, Beerus and Shin.

"But why do the males look like Goku?" Helles asked confused. The gods agreed. Just as they agreed Goku and Vegeta appeared.

"Hey guys, is something wrong. We felt an immense energy coming from here?" Goku asked seeing everyone. Vegeta just kept quiet.

"Sucko?!" the three Omni's asked approaching Goku. They inspected him top to bottom. The other gods were confused except Grand Priest and Zenny.

"Huh? I'm not Sucko. I'm Goku," Goku said confused.

"Did you hit your head my baby?" Sasha asked concerned.

"Ah yes, when I was a kid I did," Goku said still confused.

"Well it damaged you well. You can't even remember us," Nion said. The Gods were confused while Grand Priest chuckled.

"Your majesties that's not Sucko. It's his son. He changed his name to Bardock and had two kids with a Saiyan named Gine. Kakarot and Raditz," Grand Priest explained.

"You mean Bardock the low class Saiyan?" Vegeta asked shocked.

"Seriously? He had two children and didn't tell us. His family?" Sacka asked dumbfounded.

"If I ever see him again I will-" Sasha was interrupted by Nion.

"Where is he anyway?"

"Sadly the prince died in the destruction of planet Vegeta, universe seven," Grand Priest explained. The Omni family frowned. The gods decided to leave cause it's not their business.

"We are heading back now," Whis announced and they all headed back along with Vegeta. Goku stayed.

"Who's this Bardock or Sucko you're talking about?" Goku asked confused.

"He's your father....Goku. Don't you know him?" Sacka asked looking at Goku.

"No I don't. I was raised by Grandpa Gohan on Earth. I never got to meet him or even my mom," Goku explained carelessly. "Who are you guys?"

"Are you this...dumb?" Sacka asked sweat dropped.

"Ahh yeah I guess. Everyone does call me dumb or stupid. I think it has to do with being raised in a forest," Goku explained and the others sweat dropped.

"Well I'm your grandma Sasha and this is your grandpa Nion. This is your uncle Sacka. I might say a decade older than you," Sasha explained.

"Oh so you're my father's family?" Goku asked.

"Yes and you're part of the family too," Sacka said with a smile.

"Cool"

"Where is this grandpa Gohan. We need to thank him for taking good care of you," Nion stated.

"He's in heaven. My Great ape form killed him when I was eight or something. Then I took care of myself until Bulma found me," Goku explained carelessly.

"Oh"

"It didn't bother me much since he came back for 24 hours and told me he was good in heaven," he finished.

"You're a weird one Son Goku," Grand Priest said and everyone agreed.
___________________________
Me: and done!!  Hope you liked it.
___________________________
Instant out