Vegeta X Krazue!OC! [Heal Me]

Requested by imafuckingyandere
-------

"This cold is just great," Vegeta huffed in frustration as he had put on a coat on top of his cost clothes to go out and buy some groceries for the month.

He left his penthouse and pressed the bottom floor of the elevator.

It was Autumn and the wind blowed a bit violently that day. The streets were covered in leaves of different warm colours. There weren't many, the others accomadated in those apartments of his building preferred it that way.

It gave off a homey feeling.

Yet Vegeta felt nothing of that sorts.

This was his third year after him and Bulma divorced, and he has been leaving in the East side of West city ever since. Getting somewhat of an allowance every year but Vegeta took on a job for Hercule so he earned for himself as well. Not having to depend on others anymore.

Trunks had visited a few days earlier. The 21 year old was happy to see him and he even invited him to a few gatherings they would host in Capsule Corp but he accepted, even if he didn't want to actually see Bulma at that time. With her new so called lover that Trunks told him about.

He huffed again. His hot breath laying a small mist in the air.

If only he treated her much better.

If only he was treated much better in his past life, he would have been able to be a formidable husband and father.

He blamed all of this on his past.

Vegeta walked to the nearest mall not far from where he lived. He made it quick, food was the only thing he needed. He didn't need anyone to cook for him anymore, he was more than capable.

As soon as he got out he began walking back to his penthouse with tote bags filled with food.

Now that he had grown more independent.

Without royalty.

Without house husbanding.

He had grown more and more humble, mature and quiet.

With Bulma everything of him changed, even when she was gone.

She had to stop thinking about Bulma.

He wasn't going to get her back anyway.

She had found someone better.

Someone suddenly Vegeta bumped into someone while still lost in his thoughts making the person fall backwards. The former with his groceries wasn't fazed at he look at the clumsy person who dared to bump into him.

It was a woman.

When she stood up she rubbed her forehead and looked towards Vegeta. Her eyes sparkled as she saw who it was making Vegeta hum in recognition.

He knew the woman.

From his past.

"Asmo...." He said, using the nickname he once gave her.

"Y-you remember m-me Prince?" a bright flush tinted the woman's cheeks as she stood in front of Vegeta, her eyes lovingly connecting to the Saiyan's.

"I do"

Flash Back

A girl wondered a forest in planet Vegeta, admiring the scenery and the peace. It was the first time she was able to roam outside of hell. Her father, the demon lord of Lust was very strict into letting her out although she was growing and she need air fresher than that of sulfur and iron.