Human!Daishinkan X Assassin!Reader {Being A Flower}

Requested by no one (Athena Grand)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Dad you're up!

Dai: (*reads title*) Human? Assassin?

Whis: maybe you almost got killed

Mojito: *snorts* yeah

Vados: you find everything funny Mojito, yet you're older than myself

Mojito: I know Vadi

Me: okay don't start a fight guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking down town when you heard a sound near the alley way. You took a peep and saw your classmate, Daishinkan killing someone with some knives. You were only 7 years old but you weren't scared.

"I'll have to kill you," he pointed a silent gun to you and you revealed yourself. "No one was supposed to see that"

"You're a hitman?"

"No I'm an Assasin, there's a differeny," there was something up you saw in him.

"You hesitate. Why?"

"I-I do not hesitate," a pink tint covered his cheeks and I smiled. I walked towards him not minding the body and the gun was now close to my chest.

"Kill me then"

"You're a strange one Y/n," Dai said before lowering his gun.

"Can I become an Assasin too?"

"No"

"Whyyy?"

"You're not like me..." he turned around, his back now facing me. "I was raised in to assassination. Being a Flower" (Angela: 'if it was only real')

"Then you can teach me, please," you hugged him from behind and he tensed up.

"C-c-can y-you let me g-go," he was completely red and you smiled letting him go.

"You'll teach me right"

"Fine seedling"

4 years later

You just shot a terrorist that was going to attack the mayor of Pretoria. You were with Dai on top of a building and in a 105 mile distance from the terrorist. He was holding two coke cans and ¡pizza!

"Are you sure it was him?" he asked taking a sip and you sat straight placing your rifle down.

"Yes, the terrorist was a male. Having a passport in his back pocket, a silent gun in his coat, a phone in his hand with a contact "bookkeeper" he just called and he was about to shoot the president 4 seconds before I shot him, " you stated taking a slice of pizza and eating it.

"You have a keen eye, I didn't think you'll notice all of that. My parents will love you," I turned to him and he smiled. "Yes you'll meet my parents. It's been two years dating, they should know you"

"I *sigh* I just feel guilty that you can't meet mine until we get older"

"It's usual for parents to be protective of their daughter. Girls get pregnant very easily"

"Yeah I know but at least I'm with you"

"Yeah"

2 years later

You were at school focusing on your work. Your mother was the substitute teacher filling in for Mr T/n, your math teacher.

Worst of all you had been shot in the arm last night, doing a N.O.A (Night Owl Assassination) so this focusing isn't really working. F*ck life.