Thaurens + Hamilton: Can I watch? ⚠️

Kink List:

10: Dry Humping

18: Dirty Talk

19: Rimming

25: Video Call

30: Someone joins in (Technically)

33: Loud Sex

38: Someone watching them

49: Needy/Clingy Sex

65: Being Taken Pictures of

John gritted his teeth, holding his hands between his legs as his aching hard-on brushed against it. "F-fuck.. Hurry up, Thomas.." He whined for his lover, who was currently driving home from work.

Soon enough, the front door opened with a cheery Thomas's voice to follow. "Johnny, I'm back! Still horny?" A loud jingle crashed through the hall, the sound of keys being thrown onto the coffee table. John simply whined as loud as he could, kicking his legs and rubbing his arm up and down against his crotch. A stifled moan was released from the bedroom as Thomas entered, shirt already off. "Okay, definitely still horny." Thomas laughed and walked over to the bed, sitting behind John and rubbing his back.

"Don't worry, baby girl. I'll be helping you soon, but we have to prep you first." John whined at that, needing to be filled up immediately before he exploded. "B-but Tommy-" He was interrupted by a ringing from Thomas's phone. He quickly picked it up, checking the ID tag to see that it was Alexander.

"It's Alex." He clicked accept and pulled the phone up to his ear, pulling John's pants down slightly with a little help from the bottom, "Hey, Lex. What's up?"

"Hey, just wondering if you and John wanted to go to this club with the Schuylers and everyone tomorrow at five?" He spoke through the phone, the volume loud enough that John could hear what he was saying. He nodded to Thomas and yanked his pants off of his ankles, spreading his legs slightly as Thomas stood with his hard crotch against John. "Yeah, John and I would l-love to." He stuttered bluntly as he bucked his hips up against John's waist, rubbing and thrusting against him with his pants and boxers still on. John moaned, having forgotten all about Alexander on the phone.

"Wait, who was that? Was that John? A-are you-" Alexander stammered, dropping the phone from shock and quickly picking it back up.

"Uh, hey I gotta go-" Thomas blurted out, about to hang up before Alexander yelled. "W-wait!" Thomas sighed and pulled the phone back up to his ear, slinging a leg over his shoulder as he humped John's clothed erection.

"Can I watch?" Alexander asked with no shame, already hard on the other line from just the thought of the two having sex with Alexander in the room, not even caring that he was there. Thomas's eyes went wide, staring down at John. John shrugged and nodded, taking the phone from Thomas's hands. "Of course you can! This is hello from John!" John hung up, clicked the facetime button, and called Alexander with a smirk on his face. Thomas shot him a confused look, raising an eyebrow.

"What? I'm already horny, why not have somebody get off from it? Who knows, maybe we could go poly-"

"Hey! Whoa, you guys got far with me on the phone." Alexander now appeared on the screen, his entire sitting body visible in the screen and a blurry tent in his pants as he watched the sight. John smiled at Alexander and set up the phone so it was angled far away from the two, showing John's entire body and some of Thomas's. "There. Can you see?"

Alexander nodded, cracking his knuckles nervously to keep from touching himself before they began. "Yeah, yeah that's perfect." John smiled, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling it off. Thomas followed suit, along with the rest of his clothes. John pulled his boxers off and heard a quiet yelp from the phone, grinning and turning slightly so Alexander had a better angle. He spread his legs slightly, adjusting his head. "Can you see now?"