Thaurens + Lafayette: Valentine's Day Surprise 🔥

Kink List:

1: Soft Sex

3: Kissing

11: Surprise Sex (Valentine's Day)

12: First Time

16: Spanking

18: Dirty Talk

28: Pain Kink

44: Threesome

51: Sex Marathon

56: No Knowledge

John sat patiently on the couch, bouncing up and down holding a teddy bear and a box of chocolates when the door opened. Lafayette and Thomas walked in, smiling wide and holding other items to exchange each other. John stood up and gently kissed both of them sweetly. "Happy valentine's day." All of them mumbled lovingly in unison, all of them exchanging looks and chuckling. John handed Lafayette and Thomas their bear and chocolate.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

"Oui, thank you."

John bounces up and down at his praise and quickly waddles over to the couch, sitting down and opening his arms. Lafayette and Thomas both walked over hand in hand, wrapping their arms around the three of them. Laf and Thomas both exchanged glances and giggled, Laf pushing Thomas's head down to John's neck. John slowly leaned his head back and wrapped an arm around the darker boy's neck, moaning softly.

"T-Thomas.." John breathes out. Thomas's tongue swirled in circles around John's sweet spot, lips gently sucking on his sensitive skin. "Thomas.. what are you- ah! W-what are you doing?" John moans, pulling Thomas closer.

"Well, John.." Lafayette starts, grabbing John's free hand. "We were wondering if you would be open to having sex with us, on this perfect day with you?" He tilts his head softly and strokes John's hand with his thumb. John gasps softly as he feels Thomas sucking on his skin, pulling Lafayette closer.

"D-does.. Does sex feel as good as this does?" He breathes out into Lafayette's ear, his lips slightly parted as he moaned. Laf quickly nodded and picked up Thomas's chin, prying his lips away from John's neck. He lazily looked up with a bit of saliva resting on his lip giving it a gentle glisten. They both looked back at John.

"Then.. Then yes. Yes, I would like to have sex with you both." John mumbles, fiddling with his fingers awkwardly. A dark pink blush coated his face, his lips particularly swollen that day from the amount he'd been biting at it from anxiety, giving them a beautiful shade of pink. Thomas and Lafayette both nodded and Thomas gently scooped him up, and they all made their way into the bedroom.

Thomas gently sets John down on the bed and glances at Lafayette. "What shall we do first?"

"Tell him what he's in for while I get my clothes off." Lafayette says as he slips his shirt off, listening to Thomas explain all of what they planned.

"And of course, we will always check in on you to make sure you aren't in pain. We uh.. We know this is your first time, and if you have any questions, you can always ask at any time, alright?" Thomas sat down on the bed and took John's hand, kissing it softly. John nodded and nuzzled against Thomas's neck, receiving plenty of passionate kisses to his hair. Lafayette had gotten fully undressed, but his boxers were still on. "Okay, Thomas your turn." Lafayette takes Thomas's seat and rubs John's back, knowing it was sensitive in certain areas. He pressed into his lower back with his knuckles and gently rubbed in circles, listening to John's beautiful moans.

Soon enough, Thomas had gotten his clothes off, and a bottle of lube was placed on the nightstand. "What's that?" John asks, taking the bottle in his hands and examining it carefully. "It's called lubricant, sweetheart. It makes sex less painful." Thomas kisses John's forehead, slipping off the younger males shirt. John lifted his arms up as his tank top was slipped off, and his body was pushed backward. His back hit the soft bed with a quiet creak, John looking up at Lafayette.