HamLaf: Pretty boy ⚠️

Kink List:

3: Kissing

16: Spanking

18: Dirty Talk

33: Loud Sex

49: Needy/Clingy Sex

67: Sub wears a maid dress

Alexander sat kicking his legs on the bed, staring up at the ceiling patiently. His partner, Lafayette, was currently at the store according to the text he had sent Alexander.

At the store, be home in 10 ;)

The winking emote was what made Alexander intrigued. Lafayette only sent things like that when he wanted to have sex. And lucky for Lafayette, he was in the same mood.

So once the door opened to their house, Alexander called out to his horny boyfriend. "I'm in here, Hun!" He nearly screeched in a cheery tone, too excited to contain himself. Lafayette's recognizable footsteps followed the voice into the bedroom, holding a bag as he walked in through the bedroom door. Alex jumped up, kissing Lafayette on the cheek and smiling. Lafayette dropped the bag and cupped one of Alexander's cheeks, kissing him gently and groping his ass. Alex moaned into the kiss, to which Lafayette took as an advantage to slide his tongue into his mouth.

"Mmfh.." Alex moaned as their tongues curled around each other, his own particularly wetter than his boyfriends since he had a slight drooling problem when it came to horniness. Lafayette explored Alexander's mouth, sliding a hand down his pants and rubbing a finger up and down his entrance though not entering. Alex moaned and licked at Laf's tongue, holding his shoulders still and trying to sink down so his fingers moved inside of him. The dom lightly ran a circle around Alex's entrance, prodding it a few times and giving his ass a few light slaps. He gasped and pulled away from the kiss, burying his head under the Frenchman's chin and moaning. "Lafayette.. S-stop being a tease and start spanking my ass already."

"You've been such a good boy, there's no need to punish you." Lafayette cooed, kissing the top of Alex's head. Alex growled, pulling Laf towards the bed and pushing him onto it. "Shut up and fuck my brains out." He whined, watching as Lafayette began pulling his pants down.

"I have something for you first, it's in the bag by the door." Lafayette mumbled between kisses to Alex's neck, unclothing Alex completely. The submissive moaned as his erection sprung free, precum already dripping out of it. Lafayette giggled, kissing him all the way over to the door with loads of teasing. Alexander pulled away from his lips to look down at the bag, picking it up and removing the one item that was inside of it.

"Hell no. I-I'm not wearing this, Laf!" Alex yelled, throwing the object aside. Lafayette laughed and chased after it, grabbing it and shoving it back into Alex's hands. "Come on! You'd look so sexy!"

"I'm not wearing a maid dress, Lafayette!" He looked down at the dress and blushed furiously, frowning and handing it back to Lafayette.

"Oh come on.. You'll be so pretty! You'll be my pretty baby boy.." Lafayette teased, setting the outfit aside and kissing around Alex's neck. The smaller male tried not to moan, but the way Laf's lips slid along his soft spot and cupped around it, sucking a soft hickey into his neck.. it made him go insane. Alexander moaned, leaning his head back and to the side a little. "F-fine.. I'll wear the maid dress."

"You'll wear the maid dress..." Lafayette trailed off, waiting for an answer as he licked at the newborn hickey. Alexander sighed, folding his arms and moaning again. "I'll wear the maid dress, master."

"That's a good boy.. now go put it on." Lafayette grabbed the outfit and handed it to Alex. "And there better be no underwear under that little skirt! I bought it that way for a reason!" He yelled as Alex walked off into the bathroom, making his hand move like a sock puppet to mimic how Laf was talking. "Blah, blah, blah."