Hamilsquad: Transgender Health ❤️

John stumbled into his dorm room, whimpering loudly as his crossed legs dragged him into the bathroom. He gagged softly, yanking his pants down and sitting himself on the toilet. He didn't actually have to go, simply grabbing two pieces of toilet paper and folding them into a small square, wiping himself and groaning. A large splotch of red. He closed his legs and whimpered, pulling his phone out of his pocket and quickly shooting a group message to his best friend groups thread.

Ten minutes later, keys rattled outside of John's dorm room. The door opened and voices erupted around the walls, masculine and feminine. "Okay, okay! Everyone shush!" One of the feminine voices hissed, and everyone quickly shut up. "John?" The same voice called out.

John sighed, putting his head down and covering his body with his arms. "I'm in here." He called out, whimpering in pain. There was a soft knock at the bathroom door. "Can I come in?" She asked, leaning against the door. "Yeah.. Cmon in, Angie.." John mumbled, watching the door open and quickly shut as Angelica slipped inside. She leaned against the door and folded her arms in a sweet manner, smiling at John.

"How you doin'?" She asked, gesturing to the situation John was in. "I'm fine.. I just need a pad and liner.. and an Advil, please." John looked up, smiling nervously at Angelica. She was the amazing mom of the group, who babied John for everything. She helped him wash his binders and always carried a little packet filled with a few pads, different medicines, bandaids, chapsticks, anything you needed on the spot. Angelica nodded, setting her small backpack down and pulling out said packet. She unzipped it and pulled out a pad and panty-liner, handing it to him and smiling.

"Thanks, Angie." John smiled back before unwrapping the pads packaging and sticking it onto his underwear, along with a panty-liner. "Stupid heavy flow.." He chuckled sadly, standing up and pulling his underwear and pants up. He squirmed slightly as he flushed the toilet and fixed his jeans, he'd always hated the thought of a huge pad in his underwear. It was like wearing a diaper, worrying about whether someone can see the outline of it on the back of your shorts or pants. And on the front it always looked like you had a boner. But tampons never worked, John couldn't even get them in. Too painful.

"Okay, let's get you some Advil and get you comfortable." Angelica smiled, wrapping an arm over John's shoulders and taking him out of the bathroom. Everybody quickly exchanged happy smiles and greeted John, who simply waved softly and blushed a bit. Expect Angelica to bring the whole gang just because he needed a pad. He chuckled to himself as she walked him into the bedroom. "Okay, shirt off and binder off, no more suffocating yourself for the day." She sighed, grabbing a normal bra from John's closet that he used for these occasions. Binders quickly became painful, especially when you're having a growth spurt and your breasts are already sore.

John slipped off his shirt, his skin color and skin tight binder tightening around his chest and ribs. He threw his shirt on the ground and huffed, slowly prying his binder off of his chest. The moment his chest was exposed to the air, all the relief and breaths had come back into his system. He took a few healthy breaths and smiled, sitting on the bed and waiting patiently. Angelica walked back over and sat next to him, handing him the bra and smiling. "Okay, so you'll put that on, then the shirt and then a hoodie. I'll give you some Advil, and I already asked Lafayette to bring over some of those biscuits and chicken noodle soup you like from his bakery."

"Thank you for all of this.. I wouldn't be able to transition without killing myself on accident or on purpose if you weren't here." John muttered, slipping on the bra and shirt quickly, folding the hoodie up a little before yanking it over his head. Angelica smiled. "We're all here for you. Not just me." She closed the door after John, walking off back to the group.

A minute or two later, John opened the door and walked back out of the bedroom. He slowly walked into the living room and giggled, seeing all of his friends holding something John would need for his period or just stuff he liked. "You're all acting like I'm your king and you present yourself to me with gifts." He smiled, walking over to the couch and sitting down. Alex, John's boyfriend came over first and handed John a bag of Dove Chocolates, which John set down and hugged Alex for. Next was Eliza, who held a glass of water and two capsules of Advil. She sat on the arm of the chair and handed the items to him. "Thanks, Liz." He smiled, dropping the pills into his mouth and taking a gulp of water successfully.

Everyone else came over and gave John something John liked, Lafayette some biscuits and a container of warm soup, Hercules and Peggy brought a gift together, a small heating pad for cramps. "You guys are all so kind.." John blushed, looking down at his lap and chuckling. Angelica came over and sat beside John, grabbing a fluffy blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders. "You want to watch a movie? You can choose."

"Yeah, sure." He nodded, curling his legs up to his chest and hugging them around the blanket. Angelica, Peggy and Eliza all sat on the ground huddled up under a blanket and pillows. Hercules and Lafayette cuddled up on the couch and Alex sat with an arm draped over John's shoulders. John stuck an arm out and pointed the remote at the television, turning it on and going to Netflix. John smiled as he put on his favorite movie, Love, Simon. The whole plot of that story was inspiring to John completely. Plus the actor who played Simon was attractive.

John turned on the movie and smiled as he cuddled into Alex's shoulder, hugging his arm. "Thank, you guys.." He mumbled, in which the whole squad responded with "anytime" or "you're welcome".

As the movie began to end, the scene with the ferris wheel coming on, Alex began to scoot closer into John's body, leaning his head on his shoulder. He smiled, watching the two in the movie share their first kiss. John looked down at Alex and blushed, both of them leaning in and softly kissing each other's lips. Hercules looked over and tapped Lafayette's shoulder, pointing over to them. Lafayette awed silently and tapped the Schuylers, pointing as well. They all watched for a moment and smiled, glancing at each other with the same look of "they're perfect for each other".

{Word Count: 1,150}