Jamilton: Creek Treehouse ❤️

"So what do you say?"

"I already told you, I'm not going on a date with you."

"Oh come on!" Thomas begged. Currently, he was asking his highschool crush, Alexander, on his first date. He already had everything planned, now all he needed was a yes.

"Thomas, It's too risky! I'd go with you if I could, but my parents don't know I'm gay, nor am I even allowed to date until I'm a junior." Alexander sighed. Strict parents and their "rules to keep you safe" always ruin perfect days. He sighed as he turned around, attempting to walk off. But Thomas wasn't about to quit just yet. He ran after his beloved crush, softly grabbing his shoulder and rushing in front of him.

"It won't be risky if you tell them we're friends. Just say.. oh! You're going to a friends house!" Thomas chirped, smiling wide. Alexander thought, looking down at the hand on his shoulder. "Hmm.. I guess that might work.. but it has to be a Friday. No school night dates allowed according to Mom."

Thomas gasped, smiling wider than before and hugging Alex. "Perfect! Oh! Here." He said as he yanked his phone out of his pocket. He clicked a few buttons and showed Alexander the screen, an empty contact waiting for information to be filled into it. Alexander blushed. His first date! His first offer to get someone's number! He smiled, taking the phone and adding in his information.

📄Alexander Hamilton✏️

***-***-****

He also ended up putting his profile picture as a photo in Thomas' camera roll. A meme about George Washington. He grinned as he handed Thomas back his phone. "Thanks." He smiled. Thomas slipped his phone back into his pocket and chuckled. "I'll send you the details after school, okay?" Alexander nodded, and they both parted ways.

————-

⚠️Thomas Jefferson✨: Hey! :) My address is #### S. ******* Dr. I'm pretty sure it's walking distance from your house.

📄Alexander Hamilton✏️: Okay, so I'm meeting you at five right?

⚠️Thomas Jefferson✨: Yep. Pack a jacket and a pair of swim shorts too.

📄Alexander Hamilton✏️: What? Why?

⚠️Thomas Jefferson✨: You'll see! :)

Alexander sighed as he checked the time. 4:30. He went onto google maps and checked the address, one for making sure it was real, and two to see how far away it was. Only about a 10 minute walk down the road. He nodded, standing up and walking to his closet. He was about to go on his first date, and he needed to look.. Well, dateable.

The closet was mainly filled with basketball shorts and strange designs of T-shirts.. But he did have a few outfits in case he was actually going out. This is highschool after all. One of those outfits was a perfect fit for him at the moment. He pulled the clothing out and changed into a short sleeve black shirt, though the sleeves were down to his elbows since that was the "soft style" for men at the moment. Next he slipped on a pair of brown jeans, tucking his shirt down into them and tying a belt around. He slipped on a pair of high top black and white converse.

Alex packed his things before he rushed into the bathroom and quickly added a few things to his appearance. Sprayed cologne on his neck, some creamed cologne rubbed into his wrists. Next, he brushed his teeth twice and fixed up his hair, making sure it was fluffy and clean and he was ready to go. Might as well be there early.

Alexander hopped down the stairs and waved his parents goodbye. "I'm heading to a friends house!" He called before bolting out the door. He did not need to explain what they were going to do at his house.