Washette: Under The Water 🔥

Kink List:

3: Kissing

15: Almost getting caught

21: Public/Inappropriate location

42: Outdoors

48: Quickie

58: Cuddly

63: Married

Lafayette took his husband's hand, prancing towards the gate of the apartment complex pool. He laughed as Washington attempted to pull him back into his arms, or at least get him to stop singing Under the Sea in his heavy French accent.

"Unduh da sea! Down here all the fish is happy, as off through the waves they roll!"

"Sweethea-"

"Unduh da sea-"

"Marquis, we're here." Washington laughed, finally managing to scoop up his husband and unlock the gate. Lafayette swung his arms around George's neck, kissing him deeply as they walked through the gate. The gate closed and Lafayette was placed back down on his feet. George walked over to the spots they always had, thankfully nobody was at the pool so they weren't taken. Their favorite two seats were up the steps and right next to the jacuzzi, which was behind a large fake waterfall that led into the large pool down the stairs. Lafayette snatched up the chair with the blue pillow and sat it right in front of the jacuzzi, kicking his flip flops off of his feet.

George followed suit, setting the two towels and the other things such as phones and keys on the other chair. Washington slipped off his shirt revealing his toned frame of a chest. Lafayette stared with a smirk.

"Ooh, someone's going shirtless today." He cooed, playfully kicking at his husband's ankles. George gave Lafayette a loving kiss with a smirk and stepped into the warm jacuzzi water, sitting himself on the step and resting his arms on the back wall. Lafayette eagerly hopped in after, splashing a bit from how fast his body fell in. He crawled right up to the larger man, nuzzling his arm with his head before sinking down into the warm water. He moaned at how the water sent a light burning sensation through his body since the crisp cold air had been attacking it all morning.

"Fuck, that feels good." Lafayette almost whimpered in a whiny toddler tone, having needed this for a few days. George shot the French man a knowing smirk and dipped one of his hands into the water, resting his palm on his thigh. Lafayette smiled, leaning in and greedily pushing their lips together. George was about to pull away after a second or two, but Lafayette cupped his husband's cheek and pulled him closer, creating a heavy friction against their lips. Their eyes both fluttered shut, George rubbing his hand up and down his lovers thigh.

Before George could comprehend what was going on, Lafayette was in his lap grinding against him. George was resting his hands on Lafayette's hips and supporting his rolls, releasing low growls under his breath. Soon enough, Washington was attempting to get off Lafayette's swim shorts.

"B-babe, we can't do this here." Lafayette whined like a toddler, of course he was horny, but he couldn't risk getting caught. George didn't seem to care, as he slipped off the back of Lafayette's swim shorts. Lafayette gasped as the warm water flooded all around his lower body, moaning when George began kissing his neck.

"I think this is the perfect place to do this, wouldn't you think?" George smirked, running his tongue in circles around Lafayette's sweet spot. He slinked both of his hands under the water and began groping Lafayette's ass, releasing heavy panting breaths onto Lafayette's neck. Lafayette finally gave in, melting down against the taller man and rubbing against him. George held onto Lafayette and began grinding movements under the water, causing Lafayette's already hard boner to throb. He moaned in satisfaction and began grinding as well, causing a delightful friction between the two.

"G-george.." Lafayette moaned, gripping his lovers shoulders and attempting riding movements against his clothed boner. George got the message and slipped down Lafayette's swim shorts to his ankles, taking off his own down to his knees. Lafayette crawled back into his lap and was about to go raw but he was stopped. "We both know how you get, babe. I gotta prepare you or you'll start crying at the pain."

Lafayette whined and looked at George pleadingly, not focused on the pain at the moment. George shook his head and heard the Frenchman gasp under his breath when a finger slipped up his hole. "O-oh!" Lafayette moaned, bouncing on his finger lightly and pursing his lips. George thrusted the finger out until he added a second and began spreading them. Lafayette shivered and shuddered at the feeling, releasing heavy moans into George's neck.

Both to Lafayette's dismay and his delight, George pulled his fingers out, expecting to know what happens next. Lafayette quickly adjusted himself and sat up, his chest puffed out and his back arched so he could reach George's dick from under him and line himself up. It looked rather silly from the taller man's perspective, but he was shot back into reality when he felt his tip prodding at his husband's entrance. George slowly made his hands up to rest on Lafayette's hips and opened his legs a bit, exchanging a loving kiss with Lafayette before he began lowering. The Frenchman shuddered and threw his head back, taking deep breaths as he lowered down to sit fully on his lap.

After several deep breaths and a few reassuring kisses on his face, Lafayette began lifting himself up once more and slammed himself back down. Both men groaned at the friction and covered their mouths to make sure they were quiet. They both looked at each other and giggled, resuming their sinful action. George began thrusting up at the pace that Lafayette was bouncing, his face shoved into his lover's neck as he squealed and moaned. George had recently wrapped his arms around his husband and began thrusting at the fastest speed the water surrounding them would allow.

George abruptly stopped thrusting and slammed Lafayette's hips down, jerking a hand up and covering his mouth to prevent the moan that came after. Lafayette twisted his expression into worry and tried to speak, but George shushed him quietly.

A man had entered through the gate and sat over at a nearby pool chair, slipping his shirt off to presumably tan. Lafayette watched the man, wincing at the sudden stillness inside of him. He couldn't stop now, he was already so close to finishing. Therefore, he began lifting and George quickly made him sit back down, not wanting to risk it. They exchanged different glances, Lafayette's full of need and George's full of worry. He knew his husband well. He would shut down if he got a single insult, and if this man caught them in the act of sodomy, they were both destined to get yelled at. But Lafayette lifted again, keeping his moans to a minimum muffled by George's neck, which made them almost silent. George was still trying to get him to stop, but Lafayette was too far gone now. The heavy pleasure aroma surrounding his body was taking over, and his bounces were getting more erratic. He panted heavily, biting on George's neck as he began thrusting.

George's thrusts we're getting sloppier along with Lafayette's bounces, and they both whispered their warnings to each other. George slinked a hand down and began pumping Lafayette to get the process over faster as he came inside of Lafayette with a low groan that was barely audible. Lafayette rolled his eyes back and George quickly slapped a hand over his mouth knowing he was a screamer during orgasm. Lafayette came heavily, muffling loud moans into his husband's hand. George's eyes were on the back of the man's head the entire time, watching to make sure he didn't notice. Thankfully, he didn't. Washington slipped out of Lafayette and helped him get his swim shorts back on, getting his own on as well. They both kissed for a moment before George helped Lafayette out of the jacuzzi, handing him the towel they had brought.

"You're going to carry me to the apartment, correct?" Lafayette asked with a chuckle, stumbling all over his legs as George scooped him up. "Of course."

And with that, they walked out of the pool area and back to their apartment, soaking wet and smiling as they walked back to their home.

{Word Count: 1,358}