Lams: Dreams Come True ⚠️

Kink List:

6: Oral Sex

7: Gags/No Speaking

8: Blindfolds

9: Sex Games

10: Dry Humping

16: Spanking

17: Naughty Boy

18: Dirty Talk

28: Pain Kink

31: Bondage

47: Humiliation Kink

51: Sex Marathon

53: In the Dark

55: No Orgasm

65: Being Recorded, Taken Pictures of (All consensual, don't worry!)

Alexander and John lay in their bed, a dark brisk night outside of their window, shining moonlight against their bodies and giving them a delightful curve to each wave and stretch of their formed bodies. Alexander lay facing John, eyes closed as he attempted to fall asleep. He had just recently come back from the hospital for narcolepsy, which John over dramatically took way too seriously once he fell asleep at the wheel. Thankfully, nobody had gotten hurt. And Alexander now had his lovely medicine that helped him form a well-deserved sleep schedule. John, however, lay awake, staring at his phone and scrolling through a book he was reading. Though, it was no ordinary book. He read about someone being spanked, degraded and whipped like an animal.

John would absolutely never tell Alex his beloved secret. These fantasies which he loved so much. They never often did too intimate stuff. Every once in awhile they'll have sex with some type of toy, maybe a blindfold or handcuffs. But all the other times it was just easy vanilla sex so they wouldn't have a bad day the next morning. John needed more stimulation than Alexander did, though. And porn had stopped working as well as he hoped. It still got him off, but it took an incredible amount of strength to pump himself for that long. It just never worked anymore. He didn't have time to sit there for forty-five minutes stroking himself as fast as he could just so he could get relief.

But.. the way these books described sex perfectly, how he could picture scenes happening in his head just the way he imagined them, it was perfect. Plus, the porn never had anything he liked. There was no bondage, no gags, blindfolds, spanking sometimes. But it was all vanilla. He needed more. Which was why he even chose to begin reading things like this more often. It quickly got him hard just by the buildup, and once he was hard, it was incredibly fast to get him off as he imagined scenes in his head happening between him and Alexander.

"Baby, you should go to bed soon.." Alex said out of the blue, startling John so bad that he immediately exited out of the book. He sighed, heart beating fast. That was a close one. "No, I'm really fine. You're the one who I thought was asleep, but apparently I deemed incorrect. Why are you awake?"

Alexander sighed, sitting up on his elbow and looking at John through the darkened moonlight scene. "I got hard because I was thinking about how long it's been since we had sex. What's it been, like two weeks?" John chuckled. "That's not very long, but.. Yeah I guess it's been kind of long for me, too." He sniffed, setting his phone down.

"What were you reading? I remember you telling me that you enjoy reading books online rather than normally, since the pages feel weird on your hands after awhile." Alexander said, sitting up fully and crossing his legs. John shrugged. "Uh, j-just a random book. It was boring so I hoped it would make me.. fall asleep."