Jeffmads: Nurse Thomas ❤️

"Babe, just gimme a kiss already!" Thomas laughed out, reaching his puckered lips towards his boyfriend, James. James was shoving him away and laughing, kicking his legs as they sat on the bathroom counter together after having just finished a shower together. No, they didn't fuck in there. They just showered and shared a few loving kisses and helped each other get clean.

Thomas grabbed onto James's arm and yanked him forward, kissing his cheek forcefully as James struggled to pull away. "B-babe! I told you, my cheeks are sensitive!" James squealed, kicking around as his cheeks flushed an uncomfortable deep shade of red. Thomas simply pulled him closer, holding James in his lap on the edge of the counter. They both laughed and hugged, kissing a few times before James hopped off. He snapped his fingers toward the door and grabbed a small razor.

"Alright, now out. I actually have stuff to do, people still go to work y'know." James giggled, looking at the currently jobless man beside him. Thomas scoffed playfully and hopped off the counter, getting right up behind James. "Can't I do it with you?" Thomas whined, holding James by the hips. James shook his head, motioning the sharp razor towards him.

"Nope, I don't like the way I look with shaving cream all over half my face. I look like the frosted version of Santa Claus's beard." Thomas burst out laughing, snatching the shaving cream and holding it above his head. "You silly dope, you gotta get it first!"

James huffed and stared up at the can, hopping up and down to reach it only for Thomas to reach it up higher. "Babe! Give me that can!" Thomas shook his head, biting his lip and giggling. "You're short." He teased, ruffling James's black hair. The shorter man huffed and gripped onto his boyfriend's shirt, lifting his legs up to rest on his hips and jumping up so he could grab the can successfully. Thomas just ended up dropping the can and James snatched it up from the floor. Thomas groaned and dramatically stomped out of the bathroom and into their shared bedroom.

The victorious James laughed and turned on the sink, dampening around his cheeks and chin and leaving the water on. Next, he took the cap off the razor along with the lid off the shaving cream can. He sprayed a little cream onto his hand and rubbed it all around where his stubble was, and slightly down his neck.

"I don't understand why you shave your face anyway! I think you look sexy with stubble!" Thomas called from the bedroom as he watched some black and white 60's sitcom called I Love Lucy. Thomas was different than James, he hardly ever shaved his face, which was currently growing a long amount of stubble. The only times he would shave were if James complained about it. Otherwise, he would grow it as long as possible before his boyfriend made him lose it.

"I don't look sexy any of the time, stop lying!" James called back, shutting his mouth after so he could shave. Thomas just scoffed and turned the show up louder. James giggled under his breath and leaned into the mirror to shave.

He looked down at the shaving cream on his face in the mirror and angled the razor, placing it on his sensitive skin and very carefully sliding down, a wide line of his skin being revealed from under the shaving cream. He put the razor under the water and washed it off, pulling it back up to repeat this process.

About halfway through his shaving process, James heard a familiar quote from I Love Lucy being played on the television. James mumbled it softly, laughing at the end which caused a chain reaction. The razor slipped and cut a line through his cheek, James yelped and leaned forward, hitting his head on the mirror. That took him aback and he fell onto the floor nearly tumbling into the bathtub. After all of that had happened, half his body ached with pain.

Thomas had run into the bathroom by now, and James's lip was quivering furiously as he held back tears. He wasn't a crybaby, but whenever he couldn't do things correctly by himself and needed help doing it, he would get stressed out to the point of bursting into tears. Thomas kneeled down beside James and ripped off a square of toilet paper, gently stroking the cut on his cheek until the blood stopped.

"I-I can do it myself, T-Thomas.." James whimpered, pushing Thomas away. Thomas nodded but didn't move away, instead wiping the rest of the shaving cream off his face. "I know you can, but I'm going to help you anyway." Thomas lifted James to his feet and wiped his tears away, reapplying the shaving cream to half of his face.

"I'm gonna help you this time." Thomas stood behind James, carefully shaving the rest of his face and stopping him from squirming. Once he was finished, Thomas carefully cleaned off his face and grabbed his uninjured cheek, squeezing it gently. "Look at you, you're so adorable!" He teased, giving little kisses all over his face. James laughed and slapped Thomas away, turning to leave the bathroom before he was scooped up and carried there. James looked up at Thomas and giggled, kissing his lips a few times.

"Thank you." James smiled, cuddling under his boyfriends chin as he was laid on the bed, Thomas following shortly after. "Anytime, sweetheart." Thomas replied, getting behind James and spooning him.

"I love you." Thomas mumbled, kissing James on the neck a few times and wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you more."

{Word Count: 953}