ANCHOR, s. mccall

After Scott had sacrificed himself along with Stiles and Allison, he had been unable to control his transformation. When he had started transforming in the hallway, Stiles and Feigh had rushed him into an empty classroom before anyone saw.

Feigh's eyes widened as blood started dripping from Scott's hands. "Scott, stop!" she exclaimed. He let out a loud groan of pain.

"Stiles, what do I do?" Feigh asked, whipping her head towards the boy. He just shrugged. "I don't know, kiss him," he said sarcastically. Feigh raised her eyebrows as she turned back towards Scott.

In one swift motion, she stepped forward, pulling the boy into a kiss. Scott kissed back softly, slightly shocked at her actions. His claws slowly shrunk back into his usual short fingernails. Stiles watched them with his mouth wide open in shock.

Feigh pulled away slowly, breathing heavily. Scott pressed his forehead against hers, his eyes still shut. "Open your eyes, Scott," Feigh whispered. The boy's eyelids slowly fluttered open, revealing his normal chocolate brown eyes instead of his glowing red ones.

Feigh sighed in relief. "I didn't mean actually kiss him! I was joking!" Stiles exclaimed, waving his hands around. Scott chuckled, shaking his head. Feigh shrugged.

"It worked, didn't it?"