PRINCESS, a. argent

Diana leaned against her older brother, Derek, rolling her eyes as Scott tried to convince them to listen to Allison.

"Just listen to her," Scott pleaded. Diana scoffed, pushing herself off of Derek's side.

"Exactly why would we do that? Just so she can attack us when we're vulnerable?" she asked. Allison grit her teeth, glaring harshly at Diana.

"Your brother killed my mom," she spat. Diana laughed dryly, shaking her head. "Your mom did that to herself. If you knew the real reason Derek bit her in the first place, you wouldn't be talking right now, princess," she replied, looking Allison up and down.

Allison looked taken aback, but quickly put a wicked smirk on her face. "How about you come and find out how much of a 'princess' I really am?" she threatened, stepping forward.

"I'll rip you apart before you could even whip an arrow out," Diana growled, her eyes flashing a vibrant blue. Allison huffed, retreating back to her spot next to Lydia.

Diana smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at the girl. Derek chuckled, shaking his head.

"Call us back when you find something useful," he said, shooting Scott a bland expression. He smiled sarcastically at Allison and Lydia as he followed his sister out of the room.