FIRST, t. raeken

"Theo?" Aurora asked, looking up at her boyfriend. The hurt in her eyes made Theo want to scream. "Baby, I-" he started. Aurora shook her head, backing away from him. "Was this fake too? Were you using me to get closer to Scott?" she asked, tears filling her eyes. Theo shook his head furiously.

"No! Aurora, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to get hurt," Theo said, his voice softening towards the end. The girl let out a quiet sob, making Theo's heart clench.

"Yeah, well you hurt me more than anyone ever could."

And with that, Aurora turned away, attempting to get away from him. "I'M SORRY! AURORA, I SWEAR I WASN'T FAKING IT WITH YOU! PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME," Theo yelled. Aurora whipped around furiously, tears flying out of her eyes.

"Why should I? If you can tell me one reason why I shouldn't walk away right now and be done with you, I'll stay. One reason, Theo."

The boy stepped towards the girl, his mouth opening slightly. "Because I'm in love with you," he stated. Aurora's eyes widened. She let out a breath, her heart starting to pound faster and faster.

"I love you too," she whispered. Theo let out a sigh of relief, grabbing her waist as he pulled her into a kiss. Love, passion, relief, and so many more emotions surrounded their kiss, causing Aurora to pull away slowly. She pressed her forehead against Theo's, her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths.

"You were my first everything, Theo. I'm not giving you up that easily," she whispered. Theo's classic smirk spread across his face as he cupped Aurora's face in his hands. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead as Aurora wrapped her arms around him.