His Calm Before the Storm

*Flashback to the Kidnapping*

"Cloud wait!" Lillian attempted to stop her boyfriend from leaving, but he was already gone and left with the girls Yuffie, Tifa, and Aerith. What the hell is going on out there?

"I'm detecting an evil entity of some sort. All I know it, it can't be good, not one bit." Yuffie used her tablet to scan around the bar and outside as well.

"You know Lillian, this wouldn't be happening if you hadn't came into his life. You should've stayed dead and become dinner to the hellhound that attacked you." Lillian kept her mouth shut. Her and Tifa had always gotten along, despite the jealousy she had.

"Tifa! Vincent said not to bring that up! You're just mad that she's with Cloud, and you're not!" Yuffie defended her best friend.

"Don't be jealous Tifa. After all, you had plenty of chances with Cloud, but you never took them, so Lillian had every right to date him. So if you ask me, I think you're being a terrible friend." Aerith agreed.

"I may not be the perfect girlfriend for Cloud, but at least I'm supportive." BOOM!!! Came two men with one wing each through the broken wall. One had a chiseled face, much like a prince charming, and wore a turtleneck under his armor, and the other had crimson hair, wearing a matching coat. Angeal and Genesis!!!

"Don't mind us, we're just here to pick up our order of one girl." Angeal held his sword out towards the girl. Lillian slowly backed up, Angeal following her.

"Um, Yuffie? A little help?" She heard grunts and signs of a struggle behind her.

"Sorry, I'd like to help you, but I kind of got my hands full here! Get away you pork sausage!" She clashed with Genesis.

"Tifa, if you give us the girl, I won't destroy your bar." Angeal smirked. He knew the bar meant everything to her. It held more than just memories to Tifa.

"Just take her and leave." The other girls gasped at the bar owner's reply.

"Tifa! You can't! What about our friendship? Doesn't that mean something to you?" Lillian cried. Her own friend was betraying her!

"You heard the lady. Let's go." Angeal grabbed Lillian by the hand, barely struggling to hold her.

"Come on Blondie, is this how strong you are?" He laughed and knocked her out, and vanished to be with his leader.

"Sayonara ladies!" Genesis clicked his tongue and pointed his fingers at them before leaving as well.
.
.
.
.

"Ah!!!" The girl woke up in cold sweats, rapidly breathing. Observing the area that surrounded her, she noticed that not only was it pouring, but she wasn't in her own room. Whose room was this? How did I end up here? Was the questions she asked herself. Despite the dark outer aura it gave off, the room was very vibrant and had many bookshelves, a cozy fireplace in the corner, and the bed itself was so soft and fuzzy. She arose from the bed and ran her finger over the spine of the books, reading every title. The distraction of the books were so great, she hardly saw the two men that were creepily watching her.

"It's about time you woke up. Sephiroth requests your presence." Genesis startled her. She was mute, both scared and no words could form.

"We can't let her see him in THAT. It's dirty and ripped up. Can't we put her in a dress or something?" He was right. Her outfit she had worn was stained with dirt and rubble from the two breaking down the wall. Still, there's no way she was going to allow two perverts to even touch her.

"No." Was all that could form between her lips. Uh oh. Huge mistake.

"Did you just tell me no? Well, let me tell you something sweetheart. Here, that two letter word is forbidden. Whatever we want, and what ever Sephiroth wants, you have to obey. Now, come with us." Genesis snatched her wrist and dragged her along the halls of whatever place she was in. Suddenly, she found herself all alone in the throne room. Or so she thought. Lillian looked up from her hands and saw a man sitting with his legs crossed.

"Don't look so shy my little lily

"Don't look so shy my little lily. It doesn't suit you." Holy fuck, his voice was so deep, but captivating just like his looks.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" The man just chuckled to himself.

"My, aren't you a curious one? Well, I suppose you deserve some answers. My name is Sephiroth, and you're here because I want to finish Cloud off for good, and you're the ticket to his defeat." He stood and held his hand out to help her up.

"You're the one Cloud goes on about in his dreams! You're nothing but a scum for what you did to him! He fell into a deep depression because of you!"

"I would lower your voice if I were you. Do you want to lose your tongue?" He wrapped his fingers around her delicate throat, growling in her face.

"N-no. I'm sorry." Wait Don't say that! That's worse than calling him a scum!

"Good girl. And to think I wanted to lock you in the basement. Hm, maybe you do deserve that room after all." He lightly ran his gloved hands around her waist, swaying their bodies.

"I just wish I could have you now. Genesis, escort this little thing back to her room. I'll be needing her again tomorrow." He stepped back, allowing Genesis to take her away.

"Now you stay in here like a good little slave and don't you dare go anywhere." Lillian was pushed into her room and it closed and locked behind her.

"Why me? Oh Cloud, I miss you so much. Please, wherever you are, hurry." She sat by the windowsill, watching the rain drops race down the glass.