She Chose Me, Remember?

"This is it guys. Are you ready to face Sephiroth?" Cloud and company finally arrived at the Shinra manor, where Lillian was being held captive by his bitter enemy.

"Cloud. Are you sure you're ready to face him? What if he tries to kill Lillian?" Vincent loaded his gun.

"I've never been so sure in my life. Besides, all he's done is mock me in my sleep with him feeling up on her. He needs to pay the price." Cloud clenched his fists.

"Hey Cloud. What was the plan again?" Yuffie asked.

"Once we get rid of the outer security, we'll split up and look for Lillian and Sephiroth. The boys are with me, and you girls are together. Does that answer your question Yuffie?"

"Geez, you don't gotta be so rude. Maybe Sephiroth did you a favor of taking Lillian away." The crew looked at the teenage girl as if to say "shut up Yuffie."

"I'm about to do him a favor by ending his life. For good this time." Cloud couldn't stop thinking about Lillian, and how upset she was when she broke up with him, and the way she loved Sephiroth in his dreams.

"Alright, let's move out!!" Barrett exclaimed, snapping Cloud out of his daydream.

Meanwhile with the happy couple.....

"Fuck Sephiroth.......... Yes....." Lillian bit her lip, her eyes rolling back into her head. They were at it again, but this time, Sephiroth was not holding back on her.

"You're so beautiful, my little Lily. I cannot wait to rail you." He held her body down, drinking the sweet nectar from her flower.

"Sephiroth, wait, i- oh my God!!!" Lillan felt her soul leave her body the more he devoured her. He really was a sex machine sent from heaven. He touched every inch of her starving body, leaving no curve left untouched.

"Are you ready my love?" He hovered over her, the tip of his cock at her entrance.

"Yes my love. Go all out on me, and don't be afraid to go rough. I won't break." She moaned the more of him was shoved in her, and his hard thrusts made her scream out in pure ecstasy.

"Yes!! Sephiroth, my love!!! God, you're amazing!!!" Lillian arched her back, moaning underneath her lover. Sephiroth moved harder, knowing his time with her was done. He knew Cloud was there to save her, and it would only take but seven seconds for him to die. He wanted desperately for her to stay, but she can't. Her friends were there to rescue her. For the first time in his life, he shed tears. He was smitten with this girl, after all. He held her close to his form, engulfing them with his wing.

"You're mine, Lillian." He bit down on her neck. "Mine." He continued to thrust, making her come undone over and over again.

"Sephiroth, I'm coming again!!!!" So is he. The pair rode out their orgasms, gazing into each other's eyes before the romantic moment was paused by Angeal knocking frantically on her bedroom door.

"Sephiroth! They're here! They beat our security!" Lillian sat up, covering her body with the sheets.

"Prepare for the fight of your life Angeal. It's time." Sephiroth stood up and got dressed.

"What's going on Sephy?" She too, got dressed.

"Stay here. If you really love me, you'll stay in here. Please be a good girl for daddy." Sephiroth pulled her into a hug for a brief moment, then left her. What was going on? Who's here? She looked out the window and saw Vincent and Barrett fighting off more guards. Wait...... But that means........... Cloud!!!!

"Sephiroth, enough games. Where is the girl?" Cloud clutched his sword tightly. Sephiroth refused to say a word. The others were fighting against Angeal and Genesis, so it was just Cloud and Sephiroth.