Nothing but A Plaything

Where am I? Am I at Seventh Heaven? Lillian looked around her, seeing no one in sight. Okay, this has to be a dream.

"I certainly don't remember waking up here. That's right, I fell asleep at the window. But, I'm probably dreaming." She talked to herself. Wait, who's that spiky haired man sitting at the bar? Cloud?! Lillian ran up to him and tried to hug him from behind, but he faded away before she could even touch him. What's going on? She started hyperventilating, unsure on what's occurring before her. She squatted on the floor, cursing herself for falling asleep.

"Lillian." Cloud? She looked up, and to her horror, was the love of her life making out with Tifa! Wait stop! This is just a dream! Dear God, someone wake me up!!! A low chuckle rang in her ears, and gasped when a pair of leather arms wrapped themselves around her.

"My little lily. You're mine." The same deep voice said lowly in her ear. Sephiroth!
.
.
.

"CLOUD!" She cried out, sitting up panicking. What the fuck kind of dream was that?

"You're awake my little lily. I hope you slept well." Sephiroth stepped out of the bathroom, towel in hand. Her heart sank at the nickname that was given.

"My name is Lillian. Not Lily. Anyways, what are you doing in my bathroom?" She averted his emerald gaze.

"First off princess, I thought I'd prepare a nice bath for you and get you all cleaned up for what I got planned for us. But since you want to talk back to your master, I guess I'm going to have to take away your privileges of getting clean." He set the towel down, now as close to her as
possible. He stared at her seductively, caressing her cheek.

"Dreams can seem so real don't they?" He pinned her down on the bed, making the girl go from pale to a bright red. She shivered when he ran his fingers along the cuts spread out.

"What?! How?!" She freaked out when she looked down at them.

"Like I said, dreams can seem so real, but only if you make them. Now go get clean and have Angeal escort you down to the garden." Sephiroth kissed her hand and winked at her before he left her alone. Once she was all bathed, she looked at a stunning off the shoulder red dress. When she put it on, she nodded at Angeal who was waiting for her outside her room.

"You look like a fucking goddess right now Lillian." He broke the silence as they walked to the garden. She looked up at him when he scooped her up off her feet, avoiding any cracks and dirt that could ruin her dress.

"Oh! Um, thank you Angeal." He blushed and kept looking forward.

"Yeah, um, no problem. Just don't tell Sephiroth what I said. Cause you're his property."

"Were you always so evil?" The man shook his head.

"Believe it or not, I used to be Zack's mentor, and the buster sword he wields, is actually my sword. Well, was. I gave it to him because I never used it much."

"You know Zack?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah. But that's a story for another time. Remember what I said." He bowed as he put her down and rushed off. At first she thought she was alone, but when she turned her head, her eyes met with Sephiroth's.

 At first she thought she was alone, but when she turned her head, her eyes met with Sephiroth's

"I feel like ripping that off of you." He eyed her down like a hawk with its prey.

"This garden is beautiful. Did you do all this?" She took his outstretched hand, and she was in shock when he spun her around, dancing their way to the gazebo.

"All for you my dear. There's only one problem." He was just inches from her lips, and just when she least expected it, he forced her on her knees putting her hair to the side.

"You're nothing but a play thing for me to mess with and taunt while I wait for Cloud." She heard a loud click, and when she placed her hand on the dangling gold pendant, she realized that he put a collar on her! She grunted, struggling to get it off.

"Get this off of me! I can't breathe!" He attached a leash to the loop holding the pendant and pulled her roughly.

"Relax my little lily. Do you want me to start shoving things in your mouth, huh, naughty girl?" A tear crept down her face, and her throat tightened.

"N-no sir. I'm sorry sir." She cried, submitting to him.

"Mmph. Good girl." He ran his fingers though her hair, petting her much like a dog.

"You're my property now. You belong to me, and only me. If I find out another man tries to mark his territory, I will kill them on the spot." He lifted her chin up after he sat down on the bench.

"Yes sir. I understand sir." Lillian kneeled by his side.