Some Punishments Are Worth Taking

This chapter may contain smut and kinks like bsdm, aftercare, erotic humiliation, and sadism****

It's been two days since Genesis had warned Lillian to keep her mouth shut about where he was, and it was driving her crazy. She had to tell Sephiroth, but how could she when Genesis was constantly watching her? She opened the door to the piano room, and was mesmerized by how elegantly Sephiroth's fingers grazed across the keys. He stopped playing, turning his attention to her.

"Ah, my dear. I was expecting you. Come to me you sexy goddess." He approached her, and guided her to the piano.

"That dress looks so divine on you. You look almost like a bride." He eyed the off the shoulder white dress she wore. Lillian always had to look nice, even if she wasn't going anywhere. She looked back at the halfway open door, and as soon as she thought it was safe, she spoke up.

"Sephiroth, there's something you need to know." From the corner of her eye, she shivers at the way Genesis glared at her. Shit, there's no turning back.

"My love, what is wrong? You seem distracted. Talk to me beautiful." He turned her head and made her face him.

"Oh, um, it's nothing. It's stupid." She laughed nervously.

"Now now my dear. There is nothing you can say that defines as stupid." Lillian sighed, her heart dropping from her chest.

"I... I'm in love with Cloud....." Sephiroth stayed quiet and let her go. She prepared for the worst.

"Is that so? Well, I would have no choice but to punish you for lying about who you love." He gripped her hand roughly and dragged her across the floor.

"No please! Sephiroth wait!" She cried, squirming and attempting to run from him. He was taking her back to the basement, and she couldn't go through the pain again.

"Pleading won't save you. Angeal, come with me." He ordered harshly, his voice as cold as his heart. He threw her over his shoulder, Angeal following close.

"You're a bad girl for fibbing. You are to stay down here with Angeal until I come back. Don't move a muscle." He slammed her on her knees and stormed out.

"You alright Lillian?" Angeal knelt in front of her.

"I don't really love Cloud. Sephiroth knows my heart belongs to him. I only lied because of Genesis....." She stared blankly at the cold floor.

"Did he make you say that? You can tell me, your secret is safe with me." Angeal grabbed both her hands.

"Yes...... He did, and he even told me Sephiroth planned to kill me in front of Cloud, which isn't true at all, is it?" Angeal sighed.

"Actually, I'm not supposed to say anything about it, but it's true. But he changed his mind when he realized he had feelings for you." He told the truth.

"So it's true then? Well, I'll keep my mouth shut about it. Just do me a favor and tell Sephiroth about Genesis. I have to stay put." Lillian closed her eyes, awaiting her punishment. Angeal nodded and left the room. He looked everywhere and found him in front of the training room.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." He approached him.

"What Angeal? Can't you see I'm busy planning his death." Sephiroth watched from the window as Genesis trained with test robots.

"That's actually what I came to talk to you about. You see-"

"I know."

"You do? How?"

"Lillian looked a different kind of nervous when she told me that white lie about her still loving Cloud. So as we were bringing her to the chamber, I witnessed Genesis looking at her as though he got pay back. I had a feeling he put her up to this. That, and I read her mind. Now that I know where he was the other night, he'll be rightfully punished." Sephiroth had his hands behind his back, his eyes on Genesis.

"Please don't hurt the girl. She didn't have much of a choice. She's afraid you're going to inflict pain on her." Angeal expected Sephiroth to agree, but he just chuckled.

"If anyone's getting hurt, it's him. Don't worry about the girl. I know exactly what to do with her. For now, go back and stay with her. I have vermin to kill." He dismissed Angeal, heading in the room.

"Sephiroth! You're just in time! Come, train with me!" Genesis invited.

"Fine, but first..." Sephiroth used his black magic, making Genesis go flying into the wall.

"What the hell is your deal?! I didn't-" Sephiroth gripped his throat.

"I did not wish to do this, but I'm afraid you leave me with no choice, after all, you did try to rape my girl, and on top of that, you force her to lie. I should really kill you, but I think I'd rather hurt you greatly." He threatened calmly.

"Come on Sephiroth! You really going to believe a stupid girl over your own best friend?!" His grip got tighter.

"How many times do I have to tell you that she's not stupid? She's a woman worthy of the love I'd never give to anyone. You're just jealous she rejected you. That's why you tried to take what's mine. Well that ends now. No more will you touch her, look at her, talk to her, nor will you even think of her. If I find out you're causing problems, I'll cut off your wing and shove it down your disgusting throat." Sephiroth finally let go and left Genesis gasping for air and letting the color come back to his face.

"It's your turn. Angeal, leave us." Sephiroth used his index and middle finger to motion for Lillian to look up, and the moment they were alone, he gently grabbed her neck.

"You think can lie to me? Because I know what you really wanted to tell me. I'm not stupid." He snarled in her face. God it was hot when he got like this. She opened her mouth to say something, but was suddenly choking on his fingers. This action caused her to drool all over his hand.

"Don't say a word. Don't moan, talk, or even open your mouth without my say so. Nod if you understand." Lillian nodded slightly. "Good girl. Stand up and stand in the corner with your back facing me." He pointed to a wall with chains hanging out. She obeyed him and Sephiroth didn't hesitate to pin her there and grind against her.

"How am I gonna punish you? Rather, will you be able to handle it?" Every thrust he made caused Lillian to whimper and conceal her pleasurable moans.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me you're already begging, slut?" He started to pull down her dress, careful not to rip it, no matter how bad he wanted to do so. He used one hand to trace her curves, while the other explored her wet region. She panted, whining at his touch as he moved his fingers in and out of her.

"Ahh.... Fuck...... Sephiroth...." She moaned, unable to hold back anymore. He smacked her ass with a paddle roughly.

"Did I say you can talk you dirty whore? No, so shut up." He tied her hands above her head, inserting a bullet vibrator in the place of his fingers. He chained her to the wall, clamped her nipples and sat down and watched as she lost control.

 He chained her to the wall, clamped her nipples and sat down and watched as she lost control

"The safe word is masamune. Once for lower setting, and twice for off setting. You can moan and go crazy now." He smirked evily, for he enjoyed the way her juices stained the floor. He had to show a bit of restraint himself. The way she was screaming his name was enough for him. He groaned, his nails digging into the arms of the chair.

"Sephiroth!!! Oh god!!! Oh! Yes right there!!" She groaned, exploding for probably the third time. He was so entranced by the way she was screaming his name, he didn't hear her say the safe word. When he finally did, he stopped fantasizing about breeding her and rushed to her aid, turning off the toy and holding her bridal style in his arms.

"I love you. Don't forget that." He kissed her forehead and carried her to her bedroom, where he laid next to her and cuddled beside her exhausted body.