Part 11

The next day I woke up around 8ish and had breakfast with the fam then I went to the gym nearby. Later my brother and I went to look for houses.

We took a look at like 3 but none of them were that perfect for me, so we called it a day and headed back home at around 5. Nonna already started to make dinner which we helped with when we got home. Had dinner together then I just got back to my room and had some writing done. A couple of melodies came into my mind too and recorded those on my phone.

I wasn't really tired so I decided to pull an all-nighter to work on my album. Came up with concepts for my cover and stuff. The art design and shit. Got some more writing done, then I kinda hit a wall so I just went on my phone.

Lately, I've been getting more attention from the media and the people. And that scares me. I was always working from the back and wasn't really in the spotlight. Obviously, people know who I am but didn't give that much attention to me, which was perfect. I knew that I signed up for this when I started to work with Ariana, but it still bothers me a bit. If I want to do my music then I have to get used to this.

It was around 4 in the morning and I was still scrolling through social media. I just read the comments on my page or read articles about myself. Yeah, stupid af. It's addictive, once you get into it you can't get out.
I tried to just close it, but then a new one appeared and then another and then another. Just read them desperately. Which just put my confidence under a fucking rock.

A couple of seconds later a text showed up on the top of my screen and I immensely smiled as I saw who it's from. She just kept sending the messages, and I couldn't keep up.

Angel🤍: hiii
Angel🤍: sry I didn't call you today, kinda had a shitty day
Angel🤍: you're probably asleep but I just wanted to say that I miss you and can't wait for you to come back❤️
Angel🤍: I'm clingy sry
Angel🤍: okay imma let you sleep❤️

Oh, this pure woman...

Baby❤️: pulling an all-nighter, so hit me! What's wrong?

Angel🤍: you sure I didn't just wake you?

Baby❤️: Yeah, what's wrong baby?😚

Angel🤍: Mac's mom called me today and it kinda made me cry... like all day cry mode, and also I was on my phone a lot which didn't help either... just one of those unnecessary days you know

Baby❤️: oh Ari, I know it's really hard!! Just have to stay strong okay? For a little more
Baby❤️: you know those people on the internet just looking for someone to blame, but it's clearly not you. You helped him, yeah? Don't let them get in your head baby okay...

Angel🤍: it's hard

Baby❤️: I know, but it's gonna get better🤍 everything will with time❤️❤️ I'm trying hard not to quote your songs...

Angel🤍: omg pls do

Baby❤️: should I??

Angel🤍: yes would make my day

Baby❤️: okay *clears throat* So deal with it, don't try to get by it... Ain't no time to deny it... So we had to sit down and just write it... *little dance* *bow* thank you for listening🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

Angel🤍: I just can't with ya😂 what just happened🤓😮

Baby❤️: I gave you a special performance🤷🏽‍♀️that you didn't like? 😮

Angel🤍: I loved it❤️!

Baby❤️: perfect! How about you order some good ass pasta, take a hot bath then go to bed, have a good sleep, and not look at your phone for a while? Maybe take your mind off of the world a bit