Part 9

*Y/N's POV*

"Okay so when are you going to Italy?" She asked. "November 4. and I'm coming back next Friday," I said while She was looking at her phone. "Okay, I put it in my calendar. So... I uh... Would love to feature on that song." She said which took me by surprise. "Really?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I mean only if you want me to... I'm sure you could find someone-" and then I kissed her. Why? I don't know... I think it's the wine. And that I like her, like a lot.

She smiled into the kiss and softly brought me closer by my neck. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her even closer. It was just a really good feeling, to be in this moment.

I pulled away and looked into her big eyes. "I think you're the perfect person for this song," I said and she smiled softly. "I'm honored." She said then pecked my lips then let me go. I took a sip from my wine. " "Smile for me." She said from out of nowhere. I quickly looked at her then covered my face, kinda. "Omg stop." I chuckled. "Ok, that's just perfect. Thanks for being this perfect, I appreciate it." She said looking at her phone while she was smiling. "I'm far from perfect," I said. "Not for me." "Yeah... You think." Then I heard my phone buzzing.

arianagrande tagged you in a post

I clicked on the notification and saw a picture of myself and then read the caption.

@arianagrande: angel
from heaven🤍🏹

Comments are turned off

We sat down and ate our pasta which was amazing, then we just talked for a while. At this point, it was like 4 in the morning.

"I have some ideas for the song." She said. "Okay, come on." I started walking into my work/music room. "Ooh, I have never seen your music room." She grabbed my hand from behind and jumped next to me. "It's not that exciting." I chuckled. "Don't say that you make magic here." "I'm trying." We walked into the room and I turned on my computer. "So?" I asked and sat in my chair. "I think I have the second verse but I'm just gonna write it down and tell me what you think." She said. "Okay." I gave her a piece of paper and a pen then she sat down on the floor. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" I asked while I was laughing. "Cause you don't have another chair." She said. "Come here," I said and she stood up and sat on my lap. "I'm sure it's better than the floor." "So much better, but now let me work. I need to focus on." She said, holding her hand up in front of my face. "Sorry."

"Okay, I think it's done." She said. "Let me see." I reached for the paper. "Wait! Let me read it." She said holding the paper close to herself. "Okay, go for it," I said and put my hand on her knee.

Oh man, oh man
I am not really known for ever being speechless
But now, but now somehow
My words roll off my tongue right onto your lips, oh
I'm keeping cool while you keep smiling
Saying all the things I'm thinking
Oh man, oh man
I am like you so I want proof I'm what you're feeling

"That's all." She said putting down the paper and looked at me. I had a smile on my face and I didn't say anything. "So what do you think?" She asked carefully. "I love it." "You really do?" She asked with a smile. "Yes, should we do some stuff for this?" I asked looking at the computer. "Mhmm."

We worked for a couple of hours then eventually went to bed cause we had to go to the studio after a while.

*Phone ring*

"What the fuck?!" I said opening my eyes and looked for my phone with not much luck. Ariana's back was facing me and she just sat up really quickly after she heard the loud sound. "What happened?" She asked in a really deep voice. "It's my phone," I said while looking for that little shit. "Here." She said holding the phone. I picked it up without looking. "Who dis?" I asked. "It's Victoria. Where are you?" "What time is it?" I asked not answering her question. "It's 10 fucking am. We can't even reach Ariana. She didn't answer any of our calls or texts." I looked at her. She laid back in the bed and listened to our conversation. "Just tell her we're gonna be there soon." She said. "Uhm, we're gonna be there soon," I said then hung up. I laid back in bed and closed my eyes. "I really wanna sleep all day," I said, then I felt she put her hand on my stomach and her head in my neck and kissed it softly. "Me too." She said in a baby voice which was very cute.

A couple of minutes later we got ready then walked to the studio. "Should we get some coffee?" I asked. "Yes. I need caffeine. I'm a bit hungover." She said holding her head. "Aww... Well I mean at some point you run away with the whole wine bottle. I couldn't stop you." I laughed. "Omg, I did. What can I say? I love wine." She chuckled. Then I saw in the corner of my eyes that we were followed by paparazzi. "We have some company on the right side," I said without making it a big deal. "Ah, I hate this." She grabbed my hand and sped up then went straight to the coffee shop.

After a while, we got to the studio and gave the others their coffee hoping they will be easier on us. "So what did take so long to be here in time? At least you could've texted." Vic said. "Sorry I slept in," I said. "Ari, what happened with you?" "Oh, I slept in too." I heard her saying and I already felt Victoria's eyes on me. "Were you guys together?" She asked. "Yeah," Ariana said.