Part 8

*Ariana's POV*

"I'm gonna get some towels." She said as we stepped into her flat. "Okay." She looked at me and fleshed a slight smile. "What?" I asked. "Your makeup is all over your face." "Oh yeah well... I wasn't planning on crying." I said. "Sorry... " She said looking at her hands. "Hey... It's okay." I lifted her face.

We walked into the bathroom and she got us towels. "Here." She gave it to me. "Thank you," I said and started drying myself. "So... I wanted to ask if I can take a week off. I need to go back to Italy with my nonna. I'm buying my own house there." I looked at her quickly. "You're moving to Italy?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head. "No, I just want a house, you know if I go there I don't have to book a room or something. And I always wanted a house there." "Oh okay, and you're going alone?" "No, my brother is coming with me. He's in school to be an architect so he knows what is the deal and stuff so I'm taking him with myself." "Oh, that's cool," I said. "Oh my god is your knee bleeding?" She asked from out of nowhere. I looked down and I saw my knee bleeding. "What the hell? I haven't even noticed." "Sit up here, I'm gonna get a bandaid." She said and left the bathroom.

A couple of seconds later she came back and opened the first aid kit box. "You didn't notice it?" She asked while she put some liquid on a cotton ball. "Notice what?" "Your knee." She said smiling at me. "Oh yeah, not really. I wasn't focusing." "Okay, so this is gonna hurt a bit, but it's gonna be fine." I put my hand on her shoulder and when that motherfucker cotton touched my knee I thought I'm gonna die. So I squeezed her shoulder. "What the fuck?!" "I told you It's gonna hurt." She said. "I wouldn't think it's gonna burn like hell," "Sorry. But that's it." She said and put a bandaid on my knee. "Thanks," I said and kissed her cheek, which took her by surprise, but she made a really cute face. "You're welcome." She said without looking at me.

"Should we order some food?" She asked. "Babe it's 2 in the morning." "Oh yeah. Let me see what's in my fridge." She walked to the kitchen and I followed her then sat at the counter. "So we can make some pasta maybe... or yeah that's all. Wanna make some pasta?" "Oh yes."

She got the ingredients and we started cooking. In the background, we had quiet music. We had a couple of candles on and it was just so romantic. "So how's your album going?" I asked while cutting the vegetables. "It's been a very inspiring fade of my life, so it's going well. Of course, I need a couple more things but I think it's gonna be done around the end of the year. I feel like it is a good way to start, you know." "I'm so happy to hear that. Have you been thinking about any collabs?" I asked hoping she would make an offer. "Well I have a song that is half done, and I think someone else needs to be in it. But like I didn't think about anyone specific." "Mhmm." "Wanna see it maybe?" She asked shyly. "I would love to," I said happily. "Cool." She said and left the kitchen.

Later she entered the kitchen again with a notebook in her hands. "So it's called Close and I have the first verse and the half of the chorus and that's it." She said and looked for the song through the pages. She found it then gave the notebook to me then I read the lyrics and it was very good. "It's cool. Have you done the beat to it yet?" "Ah kinda, but I don't know if I like it." "Show me later, maybe I can help." "Sure." She smiled and we went back to cooking.

"Do you want some wine?" She asked and opened the cabinet. "Oh yes, I can't say no to that," I said and took two glasses for us. She poured us with my favorite wine which was very sweet of her. "Can I make a toast?" I asked. "Go for it." She said with a smirk and leaning to the counter. "So, I'm just really glad that we could talk about our things and even though we're very far away from a normal relationship, I'm happy for you and us. And I just hope that we're gonna work out in any way, cause I think you're the most amazing person. And yeah thank you for being you." I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. And I just saw the comfort in her eyes which gave me chills. "Thank you for being patient with me and respecting my feelings. I'm just really thankful to you. Genuinely, I'm just happy that no one was available when you needed a producer. So I'm gonna say cheers to us." She held up her glass. "To us." I smiled and we toasted.

It's a short part and I'm sorry that you had to wait too long, I just really hit a wall after the last part and I didn't want to give a shitty chapter out of my hands. I will try to post more often. Hope you like the new part.🤍