Part 12

It was a couple days later and I already feel so much better. Frankie and mom came over a couple times, we watched movies and stuff. Victoria, Courtney and the others came by too and showed me the things they made in the studio which was very good and made me happy that they care so much about this project. And Y/N... She came over everyday and we had lunch together, I forced her to let me work a little and I helped her in with her stuff. We went for a walk almost every morning and it was very nice. I love spending time with her cause she's just an amazing company.

My 3rd day at home and I was very bored all day. I played with the dogs and watched a couple of movies then took a nap. Y/N canceled lunch cause she said they were deep in the work. So I had lunch alone and yeah that was my day.

It was around 11 pm when my phone started ringing and reading the caller ID made me smile. "Hi." I said with a stupid smile on my face. "Hey, did I wake you?" Heard her smooth voice from the other side of the line. "No, you didn't. What's up?" I asked. "I'm coming over, I'll be there in 5." The unexpected statement surprised me and it made me smile even more. "I'll be waiting." Then we hung up. Dude I have no way out of this, I just fell in love. At this moment. Can't fucking denie it anymore. I'm in love with her and that's it. I never thought that it would be her... wait that sounds good.

I quickly grabbed my phone and wrote it in my notes then I thought why not tweet it right... let them freak out.

Ariana Grande

I never thought that it would be you...🤍

Couple minutes later I heard knocking and rushed to the door and swung it open. "Hello." I said with a weird accent. She flashed her perfect smile and walked in. "What's up with you?" Asked me while taking off her jacket. I closed the door then walked closer to her and hugged her closely. "Nothing." I said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me the best hug. "Come on... you're all smiley and stuff." She leaned away leaving her hands on my waist. "I'm just happy." I said honestly. She makes me happy. "Good to know. I'm happy that you're happy." She gave a kiss on my forehead and pulled me back in a hug.

We were sitting on the couch just talking about stuff. It was semi darkness in the room, the tv was on mute. Myron was sitting in my lap. Toulouse was laying in Y/N stomach while she was petting him. She was talking about something and honestly I lost it a couple seconds later she started talking. I was just zoned out. I just look away from her emerald eyes. "You're not even listening." She poked my side. "I do, I do." I chuckled. "Then what was I talking about?" "Something cool probably." I said. She laughed then looked back at her phone. "Wanna order some food? I was thinking Thai." Asked as she scrolled through the restaurants. "I'll take a Pad Thai." "You seem like a pad Thai type of girl..." She side eyed me with a smirk. I gasped. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Oh no Cat." She said and put her hand over her mouth. "You're crazy." I laughed. "Only crazy for you." She winked at me then looked back to her phone. Thank god cause she couldn't see that I was blushing as fuck. "It's gonna be here in 20 minutes. I'm gonna take a bath, if that's okay? My muscles are dead from all the stairs I climb for you everyday." She said and put Toulouse next to me which made him whimper. "I'll be back buddy." She patted his head then walked into the bathroom. "I'm gonna steal a hoodie and a sweatshirt, which are probably not gonna fit me but I need them." I heard her say from the other room. I just smiled. The sound of the running water hit my ears. I leaned back to the back of the couch and closed my eyes. Let out a sigh and just soaked in the moment. Then suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine, I jumped a little then relaxed again. I smiled into the kiss then she just left me there, I turned around quickly to see her. Moving her hips side to side walking away barefoot in my living room. "You're driving me insane." I said loud enough so she could hear it. "That's the plan." She said back which made me chuckle.