Part 17

*Y/N's POV*

It's Thursday and my first ever single is coming out at midnight. I'm literally shaking. I was pacing around my kitchen when heard knocking on my door. I invited my friends over so I'm not gonna be alone and I'm like so nervous. "Coming!" I yelled as I walked to the door, Justin and Hailey standing in front of me. "Dude I'm so pumped!" Justin said as he lightly punched my shoulder. "You tell me! I'm shaking." We shared a hug and they walked in. "I'm so proud of you. For real. You're gonna crash this thing, I know you will." He said which meant a lot. He's been telling me for years that I should start a singing career and step out of my studio, but I was nervous and I thought that nobody would listen to my music. "Thank you. I wouldn't be here without you tho so... I appreciate your support Justy." I said and patted his shoulder. "Aww dude, you did this. I just wanted you to realize what a gift you have. The world's gonna love you." "They totally will. You're like crazy talented." Hailey said as she cuddled to his boyfriend's side. "You really think so?" I asked and they nodded.

Later the others arrived too, like Kendall, Victoria, Doug, Courtney, Brien and Scott, Mickey, Scootie. Tommy came to which I was very happy about since we haven't had time to meet up these days. And Ariana was nowhere to be found. I texted her a couple of times but she didn't respond which made me a bit worried because she's always on her phone.

"Hey don't worry. She's gonna arrive in any minute." Courtney pinched my side. "What? I'm not worried at all." I said and put my phone in my back pocket and leaned on the island in front of me. "Sure... Anyways, are you nervous? Big day for you." She asked. "Very much. But I'm so glad you guys here. I would probably just sit on the couch and drink wine." I said. We laughed and I took a sip from my drink. "You make Ariana very happy. Maybe the happiest she's ever been." She said on a serious note. I smiled at the thought of her. She makes me happy too.

"We were working on it since-" I was talking about the process of making the song with Courtney but then I felt hands wrapping around my waist. "Happy release day!" The smooth voice whispered into my ear which sent chills down on my whole body. I turned around in her arms and a smile instantly grew on my face. "I thought you got bored of me and disappeared on earth," I said and put my hands around her neck. "No, I just had to get your present. Also... I brought someone with me." She smiled. "Who? Wait, why did you get me a present?" I asked. "Because you deserve it and when I saw it you immediately came into my mind and I couldn't leave it there." She reached for the bag not far from us and held it in front of me. "For being your amazing self." She said and gave a kiss to my cheek. "Oof very fancy... Tiffany & Co." I said and looked into the bag which held a little box. Put the bag aside and opened the box which had a beautiful gold ring in it with the moon on it and a couple of stars.

 Put the bag aside and opened the box which had a beautiful gold ring in it with the moon on it and a couple of stars

Aww, babe, it's perfect. I love it so much." I said as I put it on. "I bought myself one too so we can match." I chuckled at her words and pulled her into a loving kiss. "Thank you," I whispered. "You're welcome." She hugged me closely, I wish our moment would've lasted longer but a very familiar voice hit my ears. "Omg Frankie is here?" I asked her. "Yes, him and Hale. I thought you would be happy to see them." "I love you so much." I smiled widely and gave kisses all over her face. Her laughter was just music to my ears. "So they know about us?" I asked as we walked into the living room where everyone was. "Yes, they kinda found out when my phone was blowing up with texts from Baby red heart." I laughed and then looked for my best friend's face. "Y/N!" His scream made me jump a little but excitement rushed through me. "Omg, I missed you so much, Frankie." I threw my arms around him and we shared a hug. "I missed you to girl. I'm so proud of you missi. You're gonna rock this. Wait I should call you now sister in law as I heard." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Omg stops it's not like you didn't know already," I said. "Oh of course I knew it. Those eyes never lie. And also Ari is drooling over you every time you walk into the room." I laughed.