Part 16

"So... are you guys hooking up or what?" Justin asked while we were waiting for our food to arrive. "No, we're not," I said. "You're not hooking up... at all?" "No, we are not. Guys, I'm trying not to fuck this one up. I do that all the time." "She must be special, then. So it's like official, between you too?" Kenny asked. "Well... we're not labeling it, we're just having fun you know..." I was sitting in my place very uncomfortably cause I don't like this topic. All eyes on me and the questions just flying in. Even though they are my friends, it's still overwhelming. "Okay, let's drop this. She's just gonna freak out." Justin said and I gave him a thankful look.

Soon enough we got our food and overall had a great time. We were catching up and everything was just fine. Thankfully they didn't ask about Ariana anymore, deep down I couldn't stop thinking about her and how I'm trying not to ruin this.

Later we all made our way to our stuff. I had to go back and work so Kendall and Justin and Hailey went back to their hotel to relax.

I was almost home but I had to get some groceries cause I'm in my fridge probably everything was rotten. Walking through the lines in the supermarket, hoping no one will recognize me. Now that I appear on Ariana's social media a lot more people start to acknowledge me and come up to me in public. It's not that I don't like that people appreciate me, I just still can't get used to it.

I was packing the bags in my car when my phone started blowing up. Quickly grabbed it and saw that Ariana was texting me like there's no tomorrow.

Angel🤍: you go grocery shopping and you're all over the media... that's crazy😂
Angel🤍: why didn't you call me we could've gone together🥲
Angel🤍: you look hot in those pictures tho... I'm not mad at them, imma put one of them as my wallpaper
Angel🤍: anyways I'm at home if you're done you could come over and we can go through some stuff for the album
Angel🤍: okay imma stop❤️ I love youuuuu so so much

I smiled at her texts and put the last bag in my car then quickly made my way home to drop the food there and then drove to Ari's place.

Knocked on her door and immediately heard the hogs barking close to the door. Seconds later the door opened and Ariana was standing in front of me with her huge glasses on and Myron in her arms. "Hi." She said and stepped away from the door. "Hey." I smiled, gave a peck to her lips, and walked into her apartment. "Sorry didn't call you, wanted to go buy some stuff but it turned into 3 bags of groceries," I said and sat on her couch. Toulouse quickly jumped up next to me and laid his hand in my lap. Ariana sat by my side and put Myron beside her. "That's okay. But I have a song and I wanted to hear your opinion." She said and grabbed her phone. "Sure." "Okay... it's called nasty, but I don't know... it's Ah whatever, just listen." She said and put the song on.

Her legs were crossed over my lap and my hands were resting on the upper side of her knees. The song was playing in the background. I was listening to it very closely to give her an honest review.

It got to the part when I heard her sing "girl" I smiled and looked at her. Her gaze was already on me. I couldn't take her seriously with those crazy big glasses with those cute stickers on them so I chuckled slightly.

A couple of seconds later the song ended. "So?" She asked shyly. I just smiled at her and pulled her into a kiss. Felt her smiling, then pulled away and gave a couple of quick kisses to her. "I loved it," I whispered on her lips. "Good cause it's about you." She said shyly and I pulled her into my lap and hugged her closely. Her legs on each side of my hips.

"I keep you waiting, because I don't want you to regret anything." My hands were resting on her hips as she leaned away to look at me. "Why would I?" She asked. "I don't know. You barely got out of a relationship and I know how important physical connection is for you and I don't want to take away the opportunity, you know..." I told the woman in my lap. Her soft hands grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer. "First of all, I am not out of a relationship, it ended months ago and I moved on. Second of all, I love you. Like very much." This sentence makes me smile every single time. "And we have this almost... kinda... sort of relationship thing. And I've been waiting for you. I wrote a whole song about it. Fully done." I chuckled. "Okay... yeah I got it. You waited long enough." I said. "And also you don't make it very easy for me, cause look at your fine ass walking around every day." She smirked. "Omg stop." I hid my face in her neck and hugged her closely. I gave kisses to her skin, every now and then I nip on it a bit. She left small sighs as I moved up to her lips. "I love you," I whispered to her lips and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I love you too." She said breathlessly. My hands explored her small body while we were having a very intense make-out session. She slowly started grinding on me, I grabbed onto her thighs and stood up. Wrapped her legs around my waist, not breaking the contact of our lips. Got to her bedroom and closed the door behind us.