Part 19

"Hey lovebirds!" Frankie said cheerfully and hugged us. "Hi." I chuckled. "Number one, huh? You're already crushing it Y/N!" Hale excitedly told me. "Oh yeah, thank you." We took our seats and soon the waitress got our order and we were just chatting for a while. Got our food and talked more, then we had to go because we had our tattoo appointment.

"Do you know what you are getting?" She asked. She was sitting on the passenger seat, fidgeting with the ring on her finger. "Yes. It's a little one." "What is it?" "You'll see," I said. "Why won't you just tell me?" She threw her head back. "Because it's a surprise. You're a very impatient woman, you know that?" I laughed. "It's the Italian blood, can't help it." She sighed. "You are something else." I smiled and took her hand.

"Hey, Mirah. Haven't seen you in a while." Ariana greeted the woman. They shared a hug then she held me to her side closely. Needy woman. "This is Y/N. She's a friend of mine." She said. "Hi," I said shyly because I don't really like to meet new people. "Yes. I just listened to your song, it's great." "Thanks," I said. "Well let's start then."

Ariana was sitting in the chair talking with Mirah about her tattoo. Her little dimples were showing when a smile appeared on her face. Those big doe brown eyes of hers were sparkly. Her cute laugh sometimes rang around the room. "Hey..." Felt the soft familiar hands on my cheek. "Yeah?" I looked at her. "I called you a couple of times and you didn't answer." Her hand dropped to my shoulder. "Sorry, just zoned out," I said. "Yeah, I noticed." She chuckled. "We can start, If you're ready."

She was getting her tattoo and I was just sitting there. We talked for a bit then the conversation formed into a comfortable silence.

About 2 hours later her tattoo was finished and it looked cool. Still couldn't believe she did it. Mirah and I went through the design that I wanted for my tatt and then she immediately started it cause I had to go to the Tonight Show later and I still had to do makeup and stuff.

Ariana went out to get us some food so she didn't see what I was getting which was pretty cool because I was hoping it could be a surprise. Later she arrived and my tattoo was already finished and wrapped up. We said goodbye to Ari's friend and we got to the car. "So can I see it?" She asked excitedly. I smiled and pulled up the sleeve of my shirt. She took a look at it and instantly smiled. "An angel." She held my arm and admired my freshly inked arm. "Do you like it?" "I love it, it's the cutest."

Later we got to my apartment and I started to get ready. The makeup and hair team got here around 6 so before that I quickly took a shower and washed my hair. Ariana was just chilling on the couch, mostly going through her phone. I was sitting in a chair as Jason, my hairdresser was doing my hair, and Cate was doing my makeup. While that Ari sat on my bed so we were all just chatting. I already had my dress picked out so I just had to jump in that and I was ready to go. The others left soon after I got ready and I just grabbed my stuff to go. "Is it okay if I stay?" Ariana asked while I was running around my flat. "Of course. I'll be back at like 11:30, maybe. I don't know. There's food in the fridge if you need anything. You know the rest." I looked around once more, went through the stuff that I needed, and walked to the door. "Okay, I think I'm ready." I looked at the time, checking if I was late or not. But I was just right on time. "Have fun. I'll be here watching." She said and walked up to me. I smiled and pulled her in a loving kiss. "Don't be nervous, okay? Jimmy is your friend, you'll be fine." "Yeah, you're right. I need to leave." I gave one last peck on her lips and opened the door. "Do I have everything I need?" I looked at the stuff in my hands once again. "Omg woman stop. Go!" She said and laughed. "Yeah yeah... okay, bye. I love you." "Love you too baby." Looked at her standing in the doorway. Dude, I love her so much. I flashed a smile and quickly made my way down to the car.

*Ariana's POV*

I closed the door behind her and walked back to the room. Got me a bottle of water and sat down on her couch. It was weird being there without her, in a good way. I felt home. Which the amount of time I spent at this place explained, to be honest.