Part 7

The days just went by and it was almost November. The album is almost in one piece and I got to know more people these last two months.

And about Ariana, we haven't talked for a couple of days now and I'm starting to get a little worried. She's been ignoring me for a week now and I truly don't understand.

Today is our last session this week. I'm trying to look away from this but she's really on my nerves.

"Hello everyone, happy 2 months for us huh?" I said as I walked into our studio room. "Hi, yes omg I can't believe it. It's seems we've been working together for years." Vic hugged me. "Yeah, I'm so glad we got to do this."

I saw Ariana In the room looking at me, but she didn't say hi or anything. I just looked at her and gave her a questioning look and she looked away. I lost something here dude.

We worked so hard today and we got done a couple of things thank god. We had an amazing lunch and I had fun at the studio with my friends and I realized I need to spend more time with them.

After our little celebration I got home around 10ish so I just made some tea for the night. I was planning to work on my songs for the rest of the night but someone knocked on my door.

I walked there, opened it and the person who was standing there made me a little surprised.

"Ariana... Hi." I said as she was standing in front of me and looking anywhere but me. "Can I help you with something?" I asked lightly, trying to catch her eyes. "Can I come in?" She asked finally looking into my eyes. I stepped away from the door and let her in. She slowly walked in and awkwardly stopped in the living room.

"So how can I get the pleasure from you to talk to me?" I asked laying to the kitchen counter. "I wanted to apologize." She said. "For what?" I asked on a very rude note, which was not intentional. She looked at me with her mouth open then looked down and took a deep breath. "For my behavior in the last couple of days. I've been trying to ignore you and my stubbornness could be very strong in these kind of situations." She said still standing far from me. "You know..." I started while pored a little tea for myself and toke a sip from it. "I've been really confused and anxious lately. You know getting more attention from the media, your fans, and of course you not talking to me. Got my head messed up a bit. But you know I was kinda ignoring my feelings cause I was fucking worried that I might messed up something and now you hate me. We met literally 2 months ago and nobody could bring the emotional and caring side of me. Not gonna lie I got a bit scared." "When Frankie mentioned that he is one of your best friends I was in soch. Apparently everyone knew you expect me. I was upset about it. You came in with that cool look and you were so funny and... special." She said looking at me. "At first I wasn't giving attention to my feelings cause I was still with Pete and I had bigger problems. But when I broke up with him. Or when my mom and Frankie said that you're so nice why am I still waiting. Or when Victoria asked me about you. And Courtney, she was the one who made me sit down and think. I know that I don't want to hurt you because of my loneliness and curiosity. So..." she took a deep breath "I decided to ignore you. It was hard cause I truly care about you and I want to know if you're okay, every minute of the day. So I thought if I don't call you, don't talk to you, my feelings will fade away. " "So you thought if you ignore me for days but see me every day you will not feel anything? I see it went well." I said sipping from my tea. "Well thanks for the empathy." She said. "Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked walking closer. "Because I was fucking scared that you will reject me." She said with a louder tone. "You know what, I would have. Every relationship I've ever been in, I fucked it up. Wanna know why?" I asked and she nodded. "Cause I went to rehab or almost killed myself." I said. "You think that's scaring me away?" "It should." I said. "I'm not good for anyone." Told her then walked back to the kitchen where she followed me. "You think that I came here for fun? To tell you that I fucking like you and then just pull yourself out like this. You can't do that." "Why not Ariana? Why not? Because you like me I should just run into your arms with a knife in my hand? Should I just let you make a mistake? Should I let you stand next to me when I have a low moment in my life? Or should I let you walk me into rehab? I don't want to be the next who ruins you." I said, in a little loud tone. "I guess it was a mistake to come here." She said with teary eyes. Then she walked out of my apartment.

*Ariana's POV*

I walked out of the building then I realized it was raining and I walked here. I started to walk home in the pouring rain while crying my eyes out.

"Ariana stop! Wait please!" I heard Y/N's voice from behind me. I turned around and she was in a T-shirt. Walking towards me, the rain was pouring down on her. "Go inside you're gonna get cold." "I don't care. Please I just wanted to say sorry for being that harsh. What I meant is that I don't want to hurt you even more. Ariana you deserve the fucking world. And I can't give you that." She said standing in front of me. The rain sliding down on her face and her hair and clothes getting more wet. "I don't want the world. I want you. Why can't you just realize it? Since you told me about the mental health issues... I wanted to be even more that person who is always beside you and helps you when you're on the lowest and smile with you when you're on the highest. I never felt this much of a need to be around someone." I said waking closer to her. "You could get hurt... So much." She said with teary eyes. "Yes, I could. But I could get hurt anytime." She didn't want to look at me. I put my two hands to the two sides of her face. "Y/N look at me..." She looked into my eyes. "You have to understand, it doesn't make you less lovable that you have issues. All of us have. I like you. A lot. More than I've liked anyone for a long time. And to be honest, it kinda scares me. I've fallen for you pretty damn hard, and I want you to catch me. You can't push everyone away." I said. "I like you too." She said. A little smile appeared on her face. "Promises me, that you will not run away." I said. "I promise." I looked deeply in her eyes and I could tell she was telling the truth.

And then... then we kissed. It really felt like I was in a movie because of the rain and all. It was truly magical.

"Uhm we should get inside. I'm kinda cold." She said. "Yeah. We should." Then we walked back into her apartment holding hands.