Part 5

I woke up to the sound of some kind of music. I couldn't really recognize what it was. I looked at my phone and it was only 7:30. Ariana wasn't beside me anymore so probably she was the one who was listening to music.

I got out of bed and followed the sound. I saw her dancing around in the kitchen listening to I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston. She was just dancing and cooking breakfast. She was really cute.

When it came to the chorus she sang it slightly. After the song was done I decided I should say something cause it's a little creepy just standing there and watching her.

"What a day opening show, thanks for the performance." I said and walked to her way. "How long have you been here?" She looked at me with a little rosiness on her cheeks. "Just enough for the show..." I winked at her and turned to the food that she was making. "What are you making?" I asked. "Some beans with avocados and toasts." "Can I help with something?" I asked and looked at her. "Yes please, can you cut the avocados please?" She put three avocados in front of me. "Sure." I started to cut them and she put on some music. And it was drunk by Zayn. "Nice one Grande..." I looked at her and gave her a smirk. "I heard it's good." She said.

We were almost done when the front door suddenly opened. Not gonna lie I almost shit my pants. "Hey Ari. I was bored so I thought I would come over." I heard Courtney's then she walked in and saw the both of us. She wasn't that surprised. "Oh well why am I not surprised that you're here my dear friend." She walked closer to us. "Did you guys... you know... you know?" She was looking at us. "Why would we?" I asked as I turned back to the food. "Courtney I think you are seeing stuff. We're just friends." Uhm okay, ouch. I mean true but ouch. "Yeah." I said. "Yeah... And I'm totally normal, yeah I believe you of course." She said coming closer to us. "What are you guys making?" She asked and Ariana just held a plate in front of her. "That's the food... That you do when..." Then she stopped. I turned around and looked at her and she just had a weird expression on her face. "When I'm really hungry, yes. Now go over there eat and shut up thanks." She said with a weird smile on her face. Still looking at her friend. Courtney gave her a strange look then walked to the table. "Hangry huh?" I asked and got my own plate. "Uh... Just not a morning person." She said and then speed walked to the table. Yeah, not a morning person...

"So you slept over huh?..." Courtney asked from in front of me. "Yeah." I said without looking at me. "That's good. What did you guys do?" "We had dinner and watched a movie." Ariana said and smiled at me. "Cool... What's the plan for the day?" "I have to do an interview later, do you guys wanna come with me?" "Sure." Courtney said while looking at her phone. "Y/N yu coming?" Ariana asked as she put her hand on my knee, which took me by surprise. "I mean I can't go to the studio so I guess I have to." I smiled.

*Ariana's POV*

After breakfast Y/N went home and I started to get ready while Courtney was watching something on her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked while I was choosing my outfit for the day. "I'm reading the articles about you and Y/N." "What? Why?" "Why not? I'm curious what they think, you know if they think what I think." "What are you talking about Courtney? There is nothing to think about..." Keep telling this to myself tbh. "You know exactly what I'm thinking about and you should admit it to yourself." "There is nothing to admit." I said while looking through my closet. "You are so stubborn." "What are they writing about us? We don't even do anything weird in public or at all." "Okay, so here's one,
Ariana Grande and Y/F/N Y/S/N have been seen together around Jungle City in the last couple weeks. Y/S/N confirmed that she got injured and Grande was very helpful around the time. The two have been sharing images and mentioning each other through social media and it seems like they have a very close friendship. They have been seen around each other's places through these days and they went to Jungle City multiple times together. Grande seems like she's looking for healing from her friends, family and music through this hard time. Y/L/N and Grande haven't been seen together until mid September. Y/L/N must be working with the singer, will their relationship take it to a new level, keep up with new information. Dude they literally said you are probably dating. Crazy..." She said. "They didn't even mention anything about dating. What are you talking about?" I asked and put on some clothes. " Will their relationship take it to a new level? You call this nothing? You know you can tell me if you like her." "But I don't know if I like her. Courtney what if she just sees me as a crazy girl with her stupid ponytail and even if she would like me... I would break her fucking heart because I always do that. I ruined every relationship I've ever been. Maybe it's just not my thing." I said with a tear running down on my cheek. As she saw it she immediately hugged me and put her phone away. "Don't you dare to think that you ruin those relationships. Look, if you like her, tell her if you're ready, and if she doesn't like you then she's just stupid." As she said that I chuckled slightly. "Don't be sad about that, okay? Now get your small ass ready and make her lose the last breath in her lungs, you're about to get her, I'm telling you." "She said and found my makeup bag and started doing my makeup.

A couple hours later we were waiting for Y/N in front of her apartment. "What's this interview about again?" Courtney asked while sipping on her coffee. I looked at my phone and I saw a text from Scooter. "They canceled the interview. Scooter just texted me." "Oh man I just get ready for nothing?" "Should we just go out to eat?" "Duh... I'm hungry anyway."

A couple seconds later Y/N arrived and she got in the car. "Sorry that I took so long my knee got really fucked up again and I had to sit down for a bit." "But you okay? Does it still hurt? Do we need to go to the hospital?" I asked worriedly and out my hand on her knee. "No no, I'm good. It's one of those bad days, but whatever. What interview will you do?" She asked. "They canceled but we thought we could go out to eat." I said. "Okay. I wasn't ready to meet people anyway." "What's wrong?" "My anxiety is on fire today so yeah..." "Tell me if you feel bad okay?" I asked her and she just smiled. "Sure. Thanks."