Part 2

It's been a week since we started to work on the album and it's going so well. We have 2 songs fully done and we are currently working on 'thank you, next' which is the name of the album and the first single of it.

"Should we do one without the names? I mean it could be bad for me." Ariana asked and we agreed to do it, but we decided that we should do it with the names.

A couple of hours later we finished most of the song and we decided to go and have dinner together. We chose a vegan restaurant near the studio, actually that is my favorite place.

Ariana sat across from me, next to me Victoria and Tommy in front of her.

"So there will be a party at my house tomorrow, you guys are coming right? Especially Y/N, you have to meet my other friends," Ariana said. "Sure," I said. "Omg, she doesn't talk much." She said leaning back in her seat. "I talk a lot when I'm drunk," I said. "Oh, I'll make you drunk in a minute." Said in a serious tone. "That's what she said..." Victoria said and I smiled widely. "You make a really good point with that dude," I said and we laughed. "Omg, you and Courtney will be besties. I can already see it." "Is she cool?" I asked. "Yes, so much. She is my cousin, we have known each other since she came out of the womb." She said. "So guys are pretty close huh?" "Yup. Close." "Don't say that like that, it sounds weird," I said with a smile. "You have a dirty mind, Y/N." She said with a wide smile. "Am I the only one who thought the same thing? Guys, I can't be the only one." I said looking for support. "I'm with you girl," Vic said and we high-fived. "I'm not even gonna say anything," Tommy said with his hands held up. "I'm literally voted down," Ariana said with a dramatic look.

"Don't be dramatic," I said with a smirk. "I'm never dramatic." She said leaning forward and putting his elbows on the table. "It's cute that you actually believe that," I said and leaned closer. "So you think I'm cute." She smirked. "Don't put words in my mouth Grande," I smirked right back at her, and then our food arrived and I looked away from the tanned girl.

So I'm currently getting ready for Ariana's party and I have no idea what I should wear.

Y/N: hey, should I wear smth casual ooor...

Ariana: heeeey yeah casual is good it will be just a couple of friends tbh you good in everything

So smooth Grande...

Y/N: okay thanks syl

Ariana: see yaaaa🤍🤍

I ended up with a black shirt and ripped jeans with sneakers. I walked to her place cause I will drink and she is two blocks away.

As I walk into the huge building, I bump into a tall ass guy. "Oh, sorry dude I didn't see you," I said as I looked at his face. "That's okay." He said in a deep voice. "Oh, you're Pete from SNL," I said. "And Ariana's fiancé," I said with a light smile. "Yeah. Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Y/N." "Oh yeah, you're the cool producer girl. She talks a lot about you. Should I be jealous or something?" He asked sarcastically. "No of course. Haha, that would be awkward." We stood there in uncomfortable silence. "So you are coming to the party?" He asked. "Yeah, she asked me to meet her friends. They sound cool." I said. "Yeah, they are kinda cool." He said and looked above me. "Sooo we will meet inside, I have to go to the store." He said, finally breaking the awkward situation. "Yeah uhm yeah so bye," I said and walked past him.

I got to the door and knocked. A couple of seconds later Ariana opened the door with a wide smile. "Hey." She said and pulled me into a hug which I reciprocated. "Hey. What's up?" I asked and stepped inside the familiar apartment. "Not much. Come come I want you to meet my besties." She jumped inside the kitchen. "Why are you jumping?" I asked, smiling. "Cause I'm happy that you're here." She said without turning around.