Part 6

We chose a restaurant and made our way there. On the way we just talked about work and stuff. Y/N seemed really quiet and she just wasn't feeling it. "Hey, everything's okay?" I asked her quietly. "Yeah." She had a weird smile on her face but then she just turned back to Courtney and started to talk about something else.

As we arrived, paparazzi were already there. Courtney opened the door and went first then me and Y/N. I grabbed her hand and started to walk in. "Ariana, why did you break up with Pete?" "How did you take Mac's death?" "You already moved on to Y/N? Disgusting." "Dude can you just shut up?" Y/N stepped closer to the guy. "Do you have a problem?" He asked as he put his camera down. "Yes, I do. Keep your nosy ass face out of her life okay?" She said as she looked at him. I was still holding her hand and I was just standing behind her. "Why? Like you would do anything about it..." He said with a smirk on his face. She clenched her other fist. "Yes, I would do anything about it." "Y/N just leave it. He isn't worth it." "Yeah, just go before your little girlfriend gets mad at you." And with that she let my hand go and grabbed his shirt. She said something to him but I didn't understand what she said.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away then walked in the restaurant. We took our seat and Courtney sat front of us while I sat next to Y/N.

"What just happened outside?" I asked. "What do you think happened? That guy was a complete asshole." She said as she was looking at the menu. "Why didn't you just ignore him? Those stupid ass people should never get to your head." I said. "Yeah, and that's so easy." She said quietly. "You know you can talk to us, right?" Courtney said. "Yeah." She said without looking up. Court and I exchanged looks and then turned back to the menu.

Couple minutes later the waitress arrived and asked for our order. Well she asked Y/N... "What can I get for you?" She asked as she smiled at her. She ordered her food without looking up at her but the waitress was literally staring at her. "Yeah, well can I order too? I would like the kale salad." I said. She looked at me and wrote down my order. Courtney asked the same as me then the girl left. Court gave me a smirk and I just looked at her with a confused face. She just smiled and looked away.

"So how's the album going?" Courtney asked, breaking the silence. "Good." Y/N and I said in sync. "Oookaaay... Uhm... Y/N you going back tomorrow right?" "Yeah... finally I was a little bored at home, but I worked a lot on my music." "Oh you do your own music?" "Yes, I just need some escape you know... like everyone else's feelings. No offense." She looked at me. "That's cool. Can I hear it sometime?" Courtney asked. "Sure." "She's got a really good voice, those vocals tho." I said with a smile. "So you already heard her." Courtney said with a smirk on her face. "Yeah..."

Later we got our food and the waitress was still eyeing Y/N. It was pretty annoying tbh. But then she left and we had a great dinner and talked about some stuff. Y/N barley looked at me or talked to me, which I didn't understand.

After we finished our lunch we made our way to the car. Those guys were still out there and wanted to ask more questions.

As we stepped out of the restaurant, there were flashes all around us and the crowd was so loud. "You should control yourself? Anger issues are a big problem." "Ariana aren't you afraid she's going to hit you?" What? "Why would you date someone like that?" And then we got in the car. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "I know it's hard not to listen to them, but you just have to lock them out." I said while she was looking at our hands in her lap. "Hey," I lifted her head up by her chin. She looked everywhere but me. Her eyes were a little teary but she tried not to let them go. "It's going to be okay. Believe me." She then looked at me with pain and sadness in her eyes. I've never seen her like this. The vulnerable and soft. She always shows us her tough and spiky personality.

We dropped Courtney off and made our way to Y/N's place. She doesn't want to talk really but I understood.

As we got to her apartment she got her bag and got out of the car. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the studio." She said. "Yeah. Call me if you need anything okay?" "Mhmm. Uhm bye." She said and closed the door.

*Y/N's POV*

As I walked up to my apartment the whole was in front of my head. Overthinking every situation and making things up. As I was thinking about this stuff, a couple song lyrics lines came up and these times I have to write it down. So I got my phone and wrote down the lines and rushed to my apartment to start working on the song till I have some inspiration.

I walked into my little home studio and sat down at my desk where I keep my music stuff. I wrote down the lines that I just created, on paper.

I wrote the 2 verses and the chorus in about 2 hours. I've never written anything this fast so I was a bit surprised.

I made the piano base for the song and recorded some guitar bass too and put them together. I needed some drums too but I had to do that later cause it was already 3 am and I had to wake up at 7. I took a shower and went straight to bed.

In the morning I snoozed my alarm around 7 times. And I looked at the time it was 9. I'm already 1 hour late from our session. I had 9 missed calls from Ariana and 2 from Victoria. And that's why I'm going to be dead by the afternoon.

I got ready as quickly as I could and walked to the studio. I stepped in the building and said hi to the door men. I quickly walked to the room and opened the door. "I'm literally so sorry. I was up till 3 and I couldn't wake up till 9. I'm sorry." "I called you 9 times." "I know and I'm sorry." "What did you do till 3 am?" Victoria asked. "I was working on something." I said as I sat in my chair. "What is something?" She asked. "A song maybe... Or maybe not." I said. "Omg okay let me hear it." "No, we're here for Ariana, maybe later. So did you guys do anything while I was not here?" I asked and turned around in my chair. Victoria looked at Ariana and then back at me. "No, we were just talking." She said. "Amazing, so as I know we have all the lyrics done for break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored so we should record some today, yeah?" They nodded and Ariana went into the booth.

We worked a couple hours then I got really hungry since I haven't eaten anything today. "I'm going to order some food, do you guys want something?" I asked as I opened my phone. "Yeah, can you please get me a vegan pizza I'm starving." Ariana asked as she sat down on the couch. "Vic?" "Same for me." "Okay." I ordered 3 pizzas and a coffee for me since I didn't have my usual morning coffee.
We were talking for a little then our food arrived.

"So, Y/N since when do you do your own music?" Victoria asked while she opened her pizza box. I took a sip of my coffee then started talking. "Since I was I don't know 15ish... I have mental health issues and I think it's one of the best ways to express myself." "And you wrote whole songs?" "Well I wouldn't call those songs but something like that." "Why didn't I know about this? It's so cool." "I don't know... I'm just scared to show people the real me I guess..." I said and took a bite of my pizza. "I feel you, sometimes I think twice about a song. Should I give this out to the world? Is it too personal you know... But at the end of the day, these are just simple human feelings. Even if 100s of people know who you are, you are a real person with real human feelings." Ariana said while she was looking at me. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

We finished the main vocals and then we called in the day. I made my way home and watched a little TV but I couldn't really focus. My mind was in such a different world.

Since yesterday Ariana and I have this cold and business relationship. She just talks about work and only talks to me if she wants to. I don't know if I made her mad or I don't know. Maybe she's pissed at me because I was so angry with that guy? What's her problem? She doesn't call me or text me. She usually calls me like 3 times after the sessions. This woman is so weird.