Chapter 10

*Not edited*
Ashton, Calum, and Luke looked for Harry everywhere, they couldn't find him, he just disappeared. They had looked for hours all around town, anywhere he could have gone. It was late now the sun had already set. They had dinner barely talking, all shaken up by what happened.

"Maybe he's at the house," Luke suggest not wanting Ashton to be sadder then he was already.

"Yeah, maybe, let's go" He promised himself that he wouldn't let Harry out of his sight, that they would never be separated again, that he would protect him. He failed.

"Ash, come on," Calum say gently taking his hand. They drove home in silence. The silence was unbearable to Calum, this was supposed to be the best day ever but no, Calum had failed just like last time. When they got home, he found that Luke was sound asleep, and Ashton was crying silently in the backseat. A pang of guilt, anger, and sorrow flash though Calum's whole body. how was he supposed to know this would happen? He'd do anything to change it but it's too late now.
He gets out of the car walking over to Ashton, who was already standing on the curb. He looked shorter then usual, eyes looking down at his feet, that were balanced on the edge of the curb.

"Ash, here are the keys, I'm going to get Luke," Ashton only nods in response. Calum picks Luke up. He looks so innocent but yet very sad. His head leaned against Calum's chest as they walked inside. Ashton closing the door behind them. Calum walks up the stairs slowly not wanting to fall, Ashton walked behind him having the same idea. He set Luke down in his bed.

"You, think he'll be okay?" Ashton asked.

"No, not at all," at this Calum started to cry. Ashton put his arms around him.

"Don't cry baby it'll be fine, Luke will be fine," they looked down at Luke. Ashton arms wrapped around Calum, Calum crying quietly. Ashton nuzzled into Calum shoulder.

"Cal, it's alright, we going to fix it," Ashton whispered into his ear. Before leading him to bed.

*page break*

The room was dark and damp. The walls were made of stone, and the ground was just dirt. There was one person in the room, a boy. Chained to wall, the boy was passed out, bruised and bloody. The boy felt nothing, he was just floating in nothingness.

An ocean of black it felt like. The shore was grey and the sky was too. He was floating away, into the black. He was not going to fade into the black. He swam to the shore, to consciousness. The water resisting almost pulling him under. He was failing beginning to drown, black water filling into his lungs. He was having an internal battle where to swim or drown. It was so hard to swim but he was more scared of drowning. He's lungs were burning trying to keep his head above the water. Head filled with panic, clouding his thoughts, he was going to drown, wasn't he. Until he heard a voice calling his name. He needed to fight for that voice, it was Luke's voice, he just knew it. He fought back gasping for air, swimming against the current of black water. The water was like quick sand...

The world went white...

"Luke," the boy gasped green eyes flying open.

"Guess again," Luke's brother answered.

Oh no

*a/n*
Okay so I've been having trouble writing this story, I'm pretty sure it keeps getting worse so I started a new one to get me back into the mood of right. Like to bounce ideas off of, so I can think of new things (this probably makes no sense)
It's called Are We Mental {Mashton}, so if you want to read it you can, you don't have too. It's okay I guess.

Was this chapter too short?

Have a great day, thanks for reading voting and commenting. Love you guys, even though I don't know you O_o, xD