Chapter 16

The hospital was quiet, quieter than Waiting rooms should be. The people just sat there nervously waiting for bad news for good news. Calum couldn't take the quiet, the sitting, the nervous energy.
The walls were suffocating him. The room was getting smaller. He looked around eyes flickering back and forth, shaking his legs. Calum felt hot, like he was going to pass out. Calum had to get out he pushed his way out of the seat. Walking away face flushed, he had no idea where he was going.

He just had to walk, run, leave, cry.

Calum had left the other boys sitting there. Not saying a word to them. Luke's piercing blue eyes following the boy until he was out of sight.

" He's not alright, is he?" Luke directed his question at Michael.

"No, not at all," Michael flashed back to the two weeks that Luke was gone. " It use to be me, I was the bad one. Having a panic attack almost every night. Waking him up screaming, crying, clawing at him. I wouldn't do anything, I was basically Ashton. Haunted by the past... our past." Luke took Michael's hand, he still didn't turn to look at Luke.
"He took care of both of us. It made him, well like that." he paused " I can here him crying at night sometimes, when I walk in he's asleep, whimpering. Saying it's his fault or saying dad don't please don't. He's slowly driving himself insane." Luke is shocked Calum was always the strongest, out of all of them.

" I should've been there for both of you, I'm so so sorry Michael," Luke please pulls Michael closer and nuzzles into his neck.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," Michael replies starting to cry. Luke felt the hot wet tears on the back of his neck. Michael was crying for Ashton, for Calum, for Luke, for his feelings.
------------------------page break------

Calum made his way to the bathroom. He threw water on his face. He was going crazy. He felt his fangs go into his bottom lip. He growled in pain and frustration. He hadn't feed. He has nightmares, he doesn't sleep any more.

"Cal," A voice said from behind him he couldn't recognize it. His eyes were a gold, red fangs completely out.

"Calum," The boy looked sideways not comprehending.

"It's me Luke, Cal," Calum growled in response. He needed to feed.

"Calum, you can feed on me if you want," Luke stepped closer. Calum was in a defensive position.

"Calum it's alright," Calum attacked Luke. Calum drained Luke of strength and the boy collapsed.

Calum's filled with clarity.

A/N

Michael's tattoo though
Sorry this was short