Chapter 3

* NOT EDITED*

Michael was having a panic attack. He never liked feelings he kept them inside, he felt like he was going to explode. He sat against the bathroom wall crying. Ash came through the bathroom door with eyes flickering around the room until it came upon a crying Michael. He rushed over to the crying boy.

"Michael what's wrong?" Michael was trying to catch his breathe. Short intakes of air he was struggling to breathe and covering his ears and shaking back and forth. Ash knew exactly what was happening, it happened a couple time before at there old house. Michael was six and he wasn't goo talking with people. His teacher wanted him to say the whole entire alphabet, Michael saw all the kids looking at him. he couldn't handle it he ran out of the room. Ashton had found him under one of the tables in the cafeteria. The other was when they were 15 and they had just got to the lab. The scientists wanted to do some test and there were knifes and needles. He went crazy, they had to use tranquilizers. It was a bad time for both of them.

" Snap out of it Mikey, please."

" I c-can't"

"You can, please for me. For Luke." Michael was crying harder now, he's panic was over. He was just crying because it all overwelled with all the feelings.

"Michael." he pulled the still crying boy into his lap. Ashton was crying now because he hated seeing Michael like this. He couldn't see Michael like this, it was to much for him.

-------------

"I'm worried now, I mean they haven't come out yet, maybe we should go in." Calum said worriedly.
"Yeah" Luke says getting up and moving towards the bathroom, the had all ready paid for dinner so the grabbed there coats.
As the boy walked into the bathroom, they were shocked at what they saw. I sobbing Ash clutching Michael who was crying silently.
Luke ran over and ran his fingers though Michael's hair. Michael looked up with longing and let Luke pull him up into his arms. Ashton looked up and stopped crying now sniffing.
"Can we go," Ash asked
"Of course we can" Calum said leading Ashton out of the restaurant. The two boys walk out of the bathroom, not even noticing that the others hadn't followed them. Ashton eyes were red and puffy but he kept his head down so they won't get any strange looks.When the got outside and into the car, the sat in silence.

"Ash, what's wrong?" Calum asked , Ashton didn't say anything.

"you don't have to tell me, it's ok, i just want to help.I know i barely know you but I care about you.'' Ash looked at Cal.

"I'm fine it's just that Michael, stronger than me.He always has been, we went through a lot. Sometimes when it gets really bad and he holds it in to much he just breaks, and I can't stand it. I don't know how to help him. I'm not strong, I'm just..." He looks away not wanting to know what Calum thinks of him. Ashton keeps thinking about this when Calum reaches his hand out and turns Ash's face towards him.
"You are not weak, ashton" Calum leans closer so there lips are almost touching.
"I will make you see that" Calum goes to fill the gap when the back door opened. They pulled away, Ashton blushing, Cal was just mad that he didn't get that kiss.
"Can we go?" Luke asked.
"Yeah, sure where's Michael?" Luke held up a little black cat.
"Oh" Cal started the car they drove home in silence.
Luke fell asleep in the car, even though it was like only 9 pm.He was clutching Michael against his chest. Michael liked being held like this near Luke. He found his own closing and then he was asleep. The parked the car in front of there apartment. Ash looked back and tapped Calum.
"They're so cute!"
"Yeah, should we wake them up?"
"No, can we carry them?"
"I'll get Luke, you get Michael,"
"Ok" Ashton goes to grab Michael but in Mikey put his claw into Luke's shirt.
"He is not going to let go, he might hurt Luke" Ashton said.
"I'll carry them both" Calum picks up Luke while Ashton goes to open the door. Calum walks Luke and Mikey all the way to his room and laying them down.
"He might change back in his sleep" Ashton says
"Well that will be interesting. Do you want to watch a movie."
"Sure" They walked downstairs and sat on the couch cuddling.
"Cal, I know we just met but I like you a lot."
"I like you too Ashy" They cuddle closer, Ash looks up, Calum looks down at him. He slowly moves closer and lightly kisses him. Lightening shot through out Calum body. Butterflies flew though Ashton's stomach as he pulls Calum into another kiss.
"That was amazing." Cal says
"Yeah" Ashton says.

*author's note*
So that happened, sorry it's kinda short. I don't like this chapter at all sorry I'll try and make it better.
So
Is it weird that Michael reminds me of a kitten in real life?
I mean his adorable.