Chapter 18

Michael ran out of the house, barely waiting for Luke.

"Michael wait,"

"Luke, hurry up," Luke grabbed Michael's arm and spun him around.

"We don't have to run,"

"Yes we do, Ashton,"

"Take my hands Mikey," Luke eyes glinted almost dangerously or maybe from excitement.

"Luke,"

"Quiet," Luke started to glow and then they were gone. The ended up in the girls restroom of the hospital.

"Um... sorry," Luke looked at the women who was in total shock.

" I think I'm going to puke," Michael stated.

"It was fun, right?"

"Never again Luke Robert Hemmings,"

"Okay kitten, now come on," The run out of the ladies room. Leaving the woman dumbfounded and think of Doctor Who for some odd reason.

Minutes later they found themselves in the room with a fully alert Ashton.

"Um hey," Ashton states.

"Just Hey, are you kidding me?" Michael says.

"How dare you do that?" Michael continued "You knew that you shouldn't have done what ever you did to whined up in this predicament,"

"You sound like my mom and anyways there was no avoiding it," Ashton shrugged his shoulders

"Since when are you like this?" Michael asked

"Like what?"

"Different, calmer, less worried."

" That's a good thing right,"

"I'm not sure,"

"Hey Luke," Ashton looks at Luke. Ashton was kind of detached, soulless well not soulless. You lose your whole self you may end up a little different or maybe a lot.

"Hi," Luke says awkwardly he can't shake Ashton cold stare. He pulled on Luke's sleeve.

"We should go they're, watching us," Ashton laughs.

"What?"

"The shadows," the door slammed shut. Oh great.

"The window we should run now," Michael says.

"Wake up Cal," Luke wakes him up, well drags him up and the jump out the window. Thank god they were all super human because jumping out of a four story window is a bad idea in most people's opinion.

Michael and Ashton hit the floor as kittens and we're scooped up by the two other boys.

"We aren't going to make it," Calum says, they were running and losing their breathe.

"Sorry Michael," Luke whispered into the kitten's ear. All 4 boys disappeared into the light.

a/n

This is short sorry
Also the picture doesn't match