Chapter 8

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 8

Luke went to his room Michael still padding after him, making sure that Luke was okay. It was a lot to take in, all at once. Luke was completely average or so he thought, but he going to have to step it up if he wants to win this war.

Luke walks into his room not even noticing that Michael had stopped to talk to Ashton. Luke grabbed his phone from his bed so he didn't fall on top of it.Being the immature boy he is, he wanted to fall on his bed, let out a big yawn like the do in movies. But he noticed that he has about ten missed calls from Bea. Why would she be calling? he thinks then it hits him. They had the class project together. Oh he is so dead. 10 missed calls he was definetly not going to school tomorrow. The messages consisted of mostly the samething like " Where are you Luke?, or " Luke please call me, did something happen?" as the messages went on the last one caught Luke's attention. He listen to it about 5 times just to make sure he heard it correctly.

" Um. I know I've called a bunch, and you probably won't call back. But i wanted to say I like you a lot Luke, and I finished the project. I hope everythings ok..." The message faded out with a beep and the operater came back one.

"You have no more messages."

"I like you a lot" what does that mean, do i like her back. His mind races with the idea of this , he likes Bea but he likes Michael more. Michael where is michael, luke thinks finally looking up from his phone, an seeing Michael looking strait at him. Blue eyes meeting green a sharp electric current ran though Luke's whole body. Michael's eyes are perfect, garded, but as Luke looked closer he saw such innoccence in those eyes. Like Michael was a child who was afraid of letting go of his favorite toy. Or as if he was garding himself from the unknow, or heartbreak. With that Luke broke the gaze realizing that Michael eyes were like that because of him.

The green eyed boy walked over to Luke's bed reaching out for the phone he just put down.

" Luke, you should call her," and with that he left, leaving a wide eyed Luke with a phone in his hand.

MIchael was not going to cry or at least that's what he told himself. Of course Luke would have someone already, its not like anyone had ever liked Michael. Michael just met Luke, he didn't even know why he thought the boy liked him. Was it the night before, the reason Luke wanted Michael to go to school, or was it that look that almost made Michael shatter on the inside? His eyes and electric blue, of course he was the species closest to angels, he's beautiful. A noise comes from behind like a door open the closest room was Luke, so MIchael turned into a cat and ran down the passage way.

It wasn't Luke it was Ashton and he was coming out of the bathroom. His tail high and twiching happily, ears pearked up peaking out of his blond curly hair. He had a huge smile one his face because he got his brother back, what more could he ask for. Well maybe he would like to see his sister but she's mortal and wasn't taken away as a child. The way Ashton was weird it was so ckind of ressesive gene. HIs parents didn't have it and neither did his sister, that why they got taken away. Ashton's grin waves looking back on the memoirs but that's in the past, he has to stay strong for Harry. But at the same time Ashton thinks it may be a bad thing. Luke's power came out, and that means ithere going to be war and if they stay in this situation all of them are going to be on the forfornt. Ash may have ran away if it wasn't for Calum, and Michael who probably won't leave Luke anyways. Hybrids get attched easily and when they fall in love, they fall the hardest. Almost irrecoveraby, some don't even get over it. Ashton gets attached almost too easily he knows that, it's dangerous. They are predators in the wild but the human side ephasizes there emotions and plus the cat nature to want attenion. But it's too late know because eveything down. And if they go down they all go down together.

Author's note-

Sorry for waiting so long to update, school, also I as sick.

What did you guys think of the twit cam? I so most of it they were awkward and adorable as always.

Bea and Luke what---( It's all part of the big picture)

I'll try to update before I go on break, ( i rather be watching netflix, eating and reading fanfiction but whatever)

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Just wanted to let you know I love you guys ^• ,•^